Chapter 5: Talk with parents (Part 1)

Hello lovely people💌. First of all a big thankyou to you all, it's 500+ reads and 100+ votes🎉. I am so grateful to each and every one of you🥺. I know I am always late in updating but I try my best but there have been some event preparation going on in my college but I promise from next time I will try my best to update early.🌸

So without wasting anymore of your time here's the chapter.

.

.

.

.

.

Krsh's pov-

It has been a week since we came back to Mumbai. I was working in my office as usual, but from the time I came back, my mind only wandered towards the one particular beautiful human which has occupied my mind, soul and whole body and also to the happenings of that day.

.

.

.

.

.

.

We came out of the restaurant and went to a small garden area which was at the back of the restaurant. We were just walking, no one was speaking, she didn't even look to my side even once, and from the way she was playing with her hands continuously, I took it as a sign that she still was nervous.

To lessen her nervousness and also that I can't stay so much in silence, I asked her, "So Meera what do you do?". After saying it in real it just sounded so lame like Krsh, you could have done better but ab jo hogaya to hogaya (now whatever is done is done)

She looked at me widening her eyes like she can't believe I spoke to her, after gulping and looking towards the fountain which was in the middle of the garden she said, "I am a child psychologist, though I work in school with children who have issues related to mental, emotional, or have difficulty in learning and expressing themselves."

"That's a very interesting choice of profession." I looked towards her, having a slight smile on my face.

She suddenly jerked her head towards me like she couldn't believe someone was saying that to her, "Thanks, not everyone can understand that a child can also suffer from certain conditions and problems."

She was going to say something more but before that my phone rang which I literally cursed like why it had to ring when we just had started talking, it was Raghav. I picked it up and after nodding to what he was saying, I cut the call and looked towards Meera.

"It was Raghav, he is calling us, we should go back", I said to her.

She nodded looking at me, giving me that smile. And that smile of hers literally took my breath away. She is going to kill me someday with that smile of hers, but I just can't do anything about it. So we went towards the restaurant where the people who we came from were sitting.

We reached there and by raising my eyebrows I signed Raghav and asked about the situation, he just nodded at me and I sighed. Meera can't see all this as she was walking behind me and as usual was looking down.

A waiter was coming towards us, but there was little space to go so I stopped and let him pass. Though in this process I forgot that somebody was behind me and that somebody was my angel, and as she was looking down, her head hit my back.

I turned around worriedly, however, before I could say something, "I am sorry, did it hurt?", she asked in her sweet voice while rubbing her forehead.

I had a little grin on my face, because in front of me she looked so small and cute and she was asking me did I hurt so I said, "Not at all Ms.Meera, though I should ask you this question, are you okay?"

Eternal SerenityOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara