Chapter 15: Holiday (Part 3)

Enjoy reading!❣️

Krsh's Pov-

It's been a week, seven and a half days to be exact since we went to the temple and Meera ignoring me started and it has messed up my mind quite nicely since I am not able to focus on work, or on any other things.

It's not like she is totally ignoring me, I have seen her looking at me when I am not looking, obviously I get those sensations and whenever there is a sudden eye contact of us I can see she wants to tell me something but she is holding herself back. I have this urge to just go and hug tightly and talk our hearts out. But I can't do that because she is not letting me talk to her even in front of everybody else. I have to do something, or take someone's help. Raghav, yes he can help me.

I was right now sitting in the living room with everybody else, having coffee and snacks, ladies talking, men also watching cricket. I was sitting so that I could get a clear view of Meera. I can see her stealing glances at me and she also knows that I am continuously watching her, because of her cheeks being red giving me the proof.

"Dude, with the way you are staring at her, I will be damn sure that you will be found in jail tomorrow." I looked towards Raghav when he said what went over my head. Looking at my confusion he decided to clear it.

"I think so your mind has also stopped. Okay listen, you are staring at her like a stalker or a creep, and when she complains about you, you will land up in jail." He explained like he just discovered a new concept that will change this universe with a big grin and I was looking at him like you need therapy.

I sighed and went back to staring, but it came to a stop when she stood up and wished everyone good night and went to sleep. Though I can see how tired she is from a few days because she was helping everybody in this house. I have seen her helping Lata chachi in her small garden which is at the back of this house, then with Simran bhabhi at breakfast and lunch, then she helped Ayaan in his studies and played with him, then she also helped Raj chacha in his fields when we all went to see him, then she helped the ladies in making different types of snacks and sweets and not forgetting her remembering every elder's medicine time and to spend quality time with family also.

Yes , I know it's creepy with the way I described her whole routine and Raghav is not at all wrong by calling me her stalker but I am in a good way. I am sad that she is spending time with everyone except me. I looked towards Raghav with a sign and he understood. I also wished everyone good night and went to my room. Now I have to just wait until everyone sleeps to get into her room. Since her room is beside mine and our balcony is attached, it gives me an advantage but I don't want to take risks while everybody is awake.

So I wait and wait and wait. It's almost going to be midnight and Raghav messaged me an hour back that everybody has gone to their own rooms. So I also made my way to her room. First I saw from the window, she was sitting on a study table but I saw that another girl was sleeping on her bed and then it hit me that she is staying with Sakshi.

I rubbed my forehead to think of some way and then decided to knock on the door of the balcony slowly so that only she could hear it. I was praying that it would work and God listened to me. I can hear her footsteps coming closer. She slowly opened the door and widened her eyes looking at me and I just grinned looking at her, "Hii."

"What are you doing here Krsh, if Sakshi wakes up then she will tease the hell out of me?"

My grin vanished listening to her. Now also she is worried about others and thinking what they will think rather than me and herself. "I want to talk about something important with you. I suggest you should come in my room since then there will be no one that sees you and then make fun of you because of me."