Chapter 32: Always with each other

Enjoy reading!❣️

Meera's pov-

People say that time slips through our fingers like grains of hands, each moment disappearing before we could grasp it. Just like that, our days are also spent away. I can't believe just one week left for our marriage and only a few days for the functions to start. So much has happened from the time of Krsh's accident till now.

I remembered how I slept in his embrace and how it felt like one of the most peaceful sleeps after a long time. Though I was guilty and angry at him that it should have pained him so much but he denied saying that me being in his arms gave him immense pleasure but I can't deny like him. Before someone came I quickly got up.

I also asked if somebody came while we were in that condition and him being the shameless person, said Raghav bhaiya came and the level I was angry at him but can't show him because of his injuries made the urge to put some sense into him more.

And still he has the audacity to reply that I should not mind that he came because he knows everything but will not tell anyone and that I should now get used to this because it will happen more than often. I turned into beetroot listening to him and recalled ma's words that he turned into that five year old Krsh but I didn't know he was shameless also. So I did the only thing I could do, ran from there.

After that I only went to his room with ma or Shanaya. He told me to stay but I ignored him because he knows that I am angry. But he literally turned into a child saying he will only eat with my hands and doesn't want to trouble ma. I think he enjoys making me flustered in front of people and ma being the coolest she is. She agreed to him saying to me that now he is mine so I should also have this responsibility of taking care of him.

And his daring seems to have no end since he showed me tantrums whether eating food or medicines or to sleep. He even asked me to give him a bath, like seriously, even apples would be less red than me. He knows then also he loves to trouble me. He is aware that his puppy eyes are my weakness so every time he gets away by showing them to me.

I sighed knowing he is just like this and I love him and I love all his versions since he is the one who has made me believe in people. I wanted to come home as soon as possible but he didn't want me until his plaster was off. But I was stubborn but also nice so I agreed to stay for only one week more and this time he knew I was adamant so he had to agree with me.

He also solved the matter with bua even though I told him not to but him being Krsh didn't listen to me once. He told her that as much as she has the rights to live in this house and love him, I also have. Also she should think about what she is saying before speaking about anyone's parents or in general. And he further literally threatens her that if she says anything wrong to me again, then it will not be good for her.

I literally had to drag him back to his room because nobody said anything to him seeing him this much angry. He then said that he is not at all wrong and will do the same thing again and the person in front of him doesn't matter who he or she is. If they say bad things about me, then they have to listen to bad things about themselves said by him.

I tried to make his anger less but it only backfired on me. With immense courage I thought that the only way to make his anger go away is by distracting his mind, so I thought to act like I am going to kiss him, but he was a clever man, he took advantage of this before I could even back off and didn't leave me for another half an hour.

Also, I didn't hear from Abhay after I sent him the message. I know I should not focus on this, but still he is out there, somewhere and can do anything. But now I am prepared, one scratch on my loved ones and he will have to pay for it. I asked Krsh about this, but he told me not to worry and focus on him only, the rest of the things he can handle.