Chapter 31: Her Past (Part 2)

Enjoy reading!💕

Krsh's pov-

"Yes, Tara was the girl he was cheating on with me. My anger took no control and I slapped him right across his face hard. He was stunned to speak anything. Then I turned to Tara asking only one question 'why'. And her replies till date seem to haunt me in my sleep.

She said she was jealous of me from the time I joined the school. Even though I was fat, everybody around me wanted to become my friend and wanted my help in their studies. She was also good but nobody saw that she existed. So she started spreading rumors about how I talked bad about my friends behind their back and how they are so dependent on me and that they are so insufficient. Also if I was not there they would have not even passed their exam. I swear on my life Krsh, I never intended such thoughts. They were my friends and friends helped each other so I did it.

Then she started filling their minds and they started bullying me and she intentionally came that day in the washroom to become my friend. She was not satisfied that I stayed strong and lost weight and my life was again coming on track. So she made a plan with Abhay, who is apparently her boyfriend to make me fall in love with him and when we reached the point of physical intimacy, she would record that video and upload that but before that happened I denied him to kiss me only, so her whole plan backfired.

She was looking like a person who has been possessed with so much hatred and resentment towards another. She then started laughing like the mad person seeing me crying and said that she felt at peace. I ran from there not before warning both of them that I will not let this slide.

I decided to complain about Abhay to the police and tell baba everything, but before that my ma's health started deteriorating and seeing her baba got stressed a lot. I decided to not tell him and went alone to complain about him. And I did, he was suspended from the college and failed again, his father disowned him saying he is such a shame for his image. As for Tara I didn't have much evidence but after that I didn't see her much.

According to the police also, his crime was not much bigger other than a slap and assaulting me a little, he was left free from jail in a week after our exams finished. He then started stalking me and threatening me saying that as much as he suffered in his life because of me I would also be suffering for the same. He stalked me, everywhere I went, everything I did his eyes were on me. The interesting thing was Tara still supported him in all this. But after some time I got to know that his father was shifting to another city so he also had to. And for that he has to stop all this which it did. And if Abhay was not there, Tara couldn't muster the courage to do what he was doing. I don't know much about what happened to her but I didn't see her after that.

After they disappeared, even though the torturing stopped, the effects remained. I started having nightmares, I took pills to stop them but things got even worse when my mother left me. Thankfully I don't have any regrets because one she told me not to have one and two I spent a whole week with her before she left me. We talked, she gave me lessons. It was like she knew she was going to go soon. And even though I scolded her for saying such things she didn't stop giving me advice. So the whole week mumma, baba, me and Rohan sat together and spent time like only we existed. We talked, we laughed, we cried but the best thing was we did it all together.

You know Krsh, she is so full of life, we used to play pranks on baba and Rohan and were very close. At the time of her death, it seemed my life had stopped, I didn't have a clear purpose. I felt this will never end, so I did the most stupidest thing, I turned suicidal. I tried to take my life, but it stopped when I saw baba and Rohan's face and remembered my mumma's advice. I have to be strong for them, I have lost a mother but baba has lost his companion, his partner. Their love is just like those described in novels. So pure and eternal.