Chapter 21: Engagement

Thank you for all the support and for believing in me. I am grateful to have you all and rest assured for the time I am not stopping to write. Keep the love and positivity flowing🤗. Have a great day <3

Enjoy reading!💌

Krsh's pov-

It is finally the day of engagement. Everybody is busy with preparations as the occasion is going to be held in the garden of our house. I can't fucking believe that finally my and Meera's relation will have a name now. I am going to be her fiancee. Thinking about this only makes me feel giddy and fly high in the air. This thought takes me back to the day which has now become one of my most memorable days of my life.

The date was perfect. I hope so Meera thought the same and by looking at her I can say she has the same thought. I literally tried my best to make it the best by arranging her favorite flowers for her food. It took me some time to think how to make it perfect, so I took the help of books she likes to read and managed to arrange something similar for her.

This makes me think about our kiss, our first kiss. God!!! It was perfect. I knew her lips would taste like honey but didn't know it would taste this sweet. I just couldn't control it and wanted more of it, like a person thirsty for water in a dessert. Nowadays the scene of our kissing replays in my mind 24*7 and I have no regrets about it. I even wanted to kiss her more but the circumstances didn't favor it. Ohhh! How I wish Meera to be here with me in my embrace and allow me to taste those nectar again from her luscious lips.

Krsh, control yourself otherwise it will take no time for Meera to run away from you if she gets to know the things you want to do with her. I came back to the reality where I was getting ready for the ceremony. Raghav is with me, "Think one more time Krsh otherwise after this you will only have the option to run away before marriage."

Apparently he was saying that I should rethink my decision of marrying Meera because according to him, I am a devil and she is an angel. So being an angel she would not do such stuns mentioned by him so I should do them so that she will be saved.

"Raghav, stop with your nonsense. At least talk sense for once. I know you have no brain, but being with me for so many years, you should at least have got some common sense."

Listening to me he threw one pillow at me which I dodged very skillfully and laughed at his misery. "Let Meera come on stage, I will tell her your every embarrassing story and not to get married to a devil like you.

I smirked, "This devil only belongs to an angel like Meera and no one can stop me from being hers."

"Look at you being so snobby yet determined. Don't worry, looking at the look you are giving, I am sure no boy will even come near her."

I felt a sense of jealousy rising within me listening to Raghav saying about other boys and before I could fight more with him on this topic, a servant came to inform us that we are called downstairs.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Settling on the big sofa kept on the stage, I can see everybody clearly. Meera has not yet come and I am eagerly waiting for to come and calm my racing heartbeats. Meera's family also came the day before yesterday. Since our house is big mom and dad decided that they will also stay here only. This time only close family and friends were invited since during reception all types of guests from business to distant, all will come so we decided to keep this ceremony intimate.