Chapter 7: Will it be yes?

Author's pov-

As they both were in the room, Sakshi was finding something appropriate for Meera to wear in the cupboard and our simple and cute Meera was standing beside her with a small pout on her face.

After a whole 20 minutes of scattering clothes here and there finally Sakshi found the outfit and shrieked, "Yes!!!! I have found the perfect dress for you and Meera. You can't say no to this because you are wearing this only. I will not listen to you, that's it."

She handed the outfit to her and when she saw that it was her mother's saree she just simply smiled and hid her tears, since she didn't want Sakshi to see her cry.

It was a very beautiful red colored saree and the blouse was full sleeved having floral designs all over it in golden color and the border was also having intricate designs.

Meera made her way to the washroom and changed into the saree. She came back and sat in front of the mirror and started wearing jewelry which consisted of earrings, her all time favorite bangles, and a small bindi with the help of Sakshi. She has strictly prohibited Sakshi to do any makeup on her face except mascara, a little setting powder and a lip balm, with her hair being braided and small flowers attached to it.

By the time she got ready it was already 2:30 in the afternoon. They will be coming soon.

Meera's Pov-

As I got ready baba came, I immediately stood and went to him and hugged him. He said while stroking my hair, "I know beta you are nervous, it's normal that you feel that way. I don't know why but I am very happy. You got so big I didn't even realize. You are just looking like your mother, beautiful in its simplest way. You are my strong child right, I just want to say that whatever doubts you have ask him freely and always say the truth. Hmm.. everything will be alright."

Before I can say anything we heard the honk of the car and my heartbeat skyrocketed. I can feel myself getting nervous. They are here. HE is here. I don't know what I feel, baba went to welcome them with Sakshi and Rohan. And I went out on the balcony to get a glimpse of him. I can see everybody getting out of their houses on the balcony standing and looking at who has come. After all, you don't see an audi everyday in this small town.

I saw him getting out of the car and adjusting his coat. He touched my baba's feet and saw him taking in the surroundings. Suddenly he looked up and I found my feets automatically getting bak and taking me to the room.

I was sitting on my bed playing with the saree, I can't even think straight right now, all thoughts are messed up. Will we be comfortable with each other throughout our life, will he respect my decisions, can I share with him my thoughts without having the fear of being judged?

After some time as I was busy in thoughts, Sakshi and Rohan barged in my room having a teasing smile on their faces.

"He is very handsome." Rohan said with a big grin showing all his teeth on his face.

"He is very hot, girl you hit a jackpot." Sakshi said, having a dreamy smile.

"It seems he is very eager to meet you, all the time his eyes were wandering through the whole house."

These two were very excited seeing him and meeting him and here I am sweating like I am sitting for an exam or something. Listening to the last of what Rohan said I have this big blush similar to beetroot, I don't even need blush as a makeup at this point.

"Oh God! In all of this and your to be a handsome husband, we forgot that you are called down."

I just looked wide-eyed towards Sakshi saying, "Just think before you speak Sakshi, we haven't even said yes to each other."