Chapter 10: Is Meera Jealous?

Meera's pov-

It's been a few weeks since I first talked to Krsh ji. After that we talked daily at night and messaged each other throughout the day. I got to know a lot of things about him and his family where his bua and her son also lives with him. Every night he told me about what he did in the day and same was with me.

I was becoming comfortable with him but still somewhere I had these doubts arise in me that why would he want to marry me? Will I be able to adjust in his family after all they are the Singhanias? Am I capable of being his wife? All these thoughts sometimes mess up with my brain and urge me to ask these questions. But then it will not be appropriate to talk about these types of things on the phone and my anxiety keeps on increasing day by day.

Also baba informed me about how much they are nice people and the respect they have in the society is immense as he also cross checked about this with his connections. Besides I have to also tell him about my past. The past which still haunts me sometimes when I am alone, the past which made me who I am today, the insecure one, the undeserving one.

Raj uncle called baba yesterday and informed him about the destination and when and how we are going. Since I wanted Sakshi to come with me I asked baba and he also informed Raj uncle about this and he was happy and said the more people the more enjoyable the trip will be. Tauji and taiji will not be joining us but their children Vishaka and Vikram will be joining us and this will be the perfect chance to break the ice (if there is any) between Vishaka and Raghav also. Along with this,  Vishaka's friend Divya would also be joining.

Currently I am packing as Krsh finally decided where we are going and that is South India. Yes that's right, we are going to basically visit temples located in the south of India. It is a whole tour of 10 days. We are going to stay at Krsh's chachaji's place. He is a cousin of Raj uncle and he was very kind to allow us to live.

I have also applied for leave for the same in school for the same and they have accepted it since I have not used any of my paid leaves for this year. First we will go to Mumbai from here and then both the families will go together. Since it will be a long journey from cars and a short journey by plane, the elders decided that we should go by train. That will also give us the chance to enjoy the journey, knowing each other and also have fun with each other.

We will leave for Madurai in a week which means we will leave for Mumbai three days from now. Rishi uncle (Krsh's chachaji) lives in a village near Madurai and he is the head of the village. Since so little time is left and more work to do, I have to fasten my speed of packing.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The D-day has come and we are finally going to Mumbai. Right now we are at the station waiting for the train to come. Rohan and Sakshi went to take some snacks for the journey, baba was looking for our train timings and checking the ticket and I was sitting and guarding our luggage. While Vishaka, Vikram and Divya have still not arrived yet.

After some 15-20 minutes everybody came and we boarded the train to Mumbai.

.

.

.

.

.

We reached Mumbai the next day and Krsh called baba to inform him that he and Raghav are coming to take us. We waited for them outside the Mumbai station and they reached us in 10 minutes as they had already left early to reach the station on time.

There were two cars, one was an Audi and the other was a BMW, one driven by Krsh which was Audi and other one by Raghav which was BMW. They both took blessings from baba by touching his feet. I was smiling looking at the respect they showed.

Everybody introduced each other and Raghav came to me and said, "It is nice to meet you again Meera or should I say bhabhi since you are going to be my best friend's wife. I knew that something was cooking between the two of you from the start."

I blushed like a beetroot listening to Raghav's talk and the main cause was the word 'wife'. It gave me visible shivers down the body. Even so, I still tried to say, "Hello Raghav bhaiya (brother). Can I call you that because you are one to me? And also you should only call me Meera only since I am smaller than you and like your sister."

He smiled while shaking his head in a yes. "Okay so my little sister, we should go otherwise the looks with which your dear to-be-husband and my best friend is looking with, I am hundred percent sure this will be the last time I am going to see you."

I looked at him wide eyed and then towards Krsh. He was looking with such strong gaze that if given a chance he would make holes in Raghav's body. I went towards Baba helping him with luggage as an excuse but as I was picking up one, I saw someone's hand on mine and I looked up to see him.

"Leave it Meera, what am I here for if you are going to do all the work", Krsh said to me smiling. I just closed my eyes to make the sensations go away from my body the way he says to me, the way his deep voice sounds to me.

I nodded and went and stood beside baba. When the luggages was kept, we all sat down. Krsh, baba, I, Sakshi and Vikram were in the car while Raghav, Rohan, Divya and Vishaka were in one. We reached the Singhania mansion and it was not looking less than a palace. Everybody was there to welcome us.

I went towards Sheela aunty to take her blessings but she stopped me and took me in a hug. "It is your first time coming into this home beta and daughters don't touch their feet. Also if I hear you saying aunty one more time, then I have to become the kind of mother-in-law you see in tv serials and that will not be good. Hmm".

All this time Krsh was smiling listening to all this while keeping his head on his mother's shoulder and I shyly looked down and nodded. Then Krsh said he wanted me to meet his bua and Viraj. We went towards them and he made me meet them but I was having a little weird feeling about how his bua interacted with me. While Viraj was nice to meet and was giving a little mysterious vibes since he doesn't like to talk much but I got this feeling that his bua was not happy meeting me. I decided to not put much thought in it.

His dadi though was a really great woman and person to meet. She loved me like her own and also said that she can't wait to share all his childhood memories with me. I gave her a smile and everybody sat down in the living room.

Ma went towards the kitchen so I also thought to help her. We were talking and laughing and making tea for everybody. I told her to go and sit with everybody else and that I will make the rest of the snacks, after much insistence she went. As the tea was ready I went out to give. I kept it on the table in the center of the living room surrounded by sofas. I looked up to see that where Krsh was seated, Divya was sitting so close to him and they were both so engrossed in their conversation forgetting their surroundings.

I don't know why I didn't like that a bit, but I can't do anything so I decided to focus on tea. Shanaya decided that we all should get a bit of a tour of the house so the elders decided to remain seated there and we all went for the tour.

Whole time Divya was walking with Krsh which I didn't like a bit and making Vishaka embarrassed because of her. Suddenly Shanaya stopped and turned towards everybody, "I will show you the third floor while Krsh bhai can show his room to Meera bhabhi, right bhai?"

I blushed and looked down listening to her, his room but before I could go deep into my thoughts, it was broken by Divya, "I also want to see his room, why does she get to see it alone?", she said pointing at me. Everybody looked at her with bored looks and chose to ignore and Vishaka made her go with them forcefully.

We then made our way to his room.

So here is the chapter guys.... What do you think about Divya🤔?

I wanted to put their journey also in this chapter but it turned out to be a very long chapter so decided to do it in two parts😅. Also you can be expecting some romantic scenes in the next chapter. I have tried my best to write those scenes🤭😏.

Anyways don't forget to vote, comment your honest opinion about the chapter and share it.💌

Until next time. Enjoy reading!❣️