Chapter 18: His feelings

Enjoy reading!❣️

Krsh's pov-

The last month has been surreal and the most amazing for me but at the same time most hectic. There has been a major change in the dynamics of the relationship of Meera and mine but I still feel there is this thing she is hiding. Nevertheless I will wait for it, for my whole life if that is what she wants, time.

Along with this there is this deal that Mr. Avinash Ahuja offered to us for the construction of their hotel but this person named Ekansh Kapoor, CEO of the company named Kapoor and constructions is competing with us. He sometimes gets on my nerves and talking to Meera nowadays is the only option left for me to calm down, otherwise at the rate at which I am getting angry my company would have no employees around. I just miss her so much, I just want to be in her arms and spend my whole day and night there like the night we spent in Rishi chacha's house.

Uhh!! I am going crazy. If it was in my hands I would have gone to Burhanpur and just taken her with me somewhere unknown and not let her leave my arms. All the time I want to see her and just adore her but I know she is not ready, since she gets shy everytime I see her with those heart eyes with intensity.

It is so easy and unexplainable that just a thought about her and I am as calm and as peaceful as a lullaby is to a baby. She is so perfect, even if I have gone around the world I don't think I can find a girl like her, such a masterpiece. The grace with which she moves, the way her eyes sparkle when something catches her attention, the way she fidgets with her hands when she is nervous and shy. I just love everything about her even if she is simply breathing, it takes my breath away. Krsh , you are sounding like a psycho lover of hers, my conscious mocked. Maybe I am, I can be anything for her if it means that she will love me.

I was looking at the photo of Meera which I sneakily clicked when she was talking and laughing her heart out with Sakshi, Shanaya and others. I want her to do the same when I am in front of her. I just freaking miss her so much. I was in my thoughts when somebody banged the door of my cabin and as expected it was none other than Raghav.

"Whatss up bro???? Ohhh, don't tell me. I already saw that." This sneaky bastard came and looked at my phone without my permission.
"So you are missing Meera. Don't worry, I am also missing her." I looked towards him with narrowed eyes and was ready to beat the ass out of him when he laughed like a maniac and said that he also missed Meera.

"Calm down hulk, you look like you will beat me and bury me deep in the ground. It is so much fun to tease you, Meera should be here to see this face and enjoy it with me." He was giggling while showing the whole set of his teeth.

"Shut up or else I will beat you so much that all the teeth you are showing will be broken and at the time you will get married, the photo will have Raghav toothless. Will you like that?"

And all his laughing stopped and lips sealed like a cat got his tongue. I controlled so hard looking at him, who was so frightened. After coming back to his normal state he again started speaking, "Okay buddy, now something is very serious. I know you are possessive about Meera but this anger is for someone else now so spit it fast." That is why he is my best friend, he knows when to have fun and when to be serious. So I told him everything about the deal, the fit with Ekansh Kapoor and me missing Meera. Then after listening to everything he said, "Listen Krsh, you need to handle this project with your sharp mind and mainly the calmness you are known for. Till the time I will get to know about this, Ekansh Kapoor. The way you are stressing about him is not good and what will Meera say to me, that I couldn't take care of her Krsh when she is not here. She will feel bad when she gets to know about this. Cheer up bud."

I nodded at him and then he got the call from his mother telling that she needed him at home. So he bid bye and went. I also went home early. I reached and got to know that the engagement date has been decided and I couldn't be more happier. Like now this relationship will have a name. A step towards being yours, Meera. A step towards this beautiful journey. I am so excited but at the same time thinking what Meera will be feeling. This is new for me and her but it will be more difficult for her since she will be leaving her home for me, leaving her family for me, leaving her happiness for me. I promise you Meera from the depth of my soul, body and mind that I will not let you sacrifice any happiness, nor let you shed a tear. Even if there are tears they will be because of laughing too much. I will fill every color of emotion in your life's canvas.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Days went by and only a week remained for the engagement. The meeting with Mr. Avinash Ahuja is scheduled a month after the engagement. My whole day and night is spent preparing it, but at the same time I am not forgetting to give time to my family and especially Meera, because they are the only ones who are keeping me going right now. But I am worried since from the morning I am sending messages to her, I even called her, but no reply, no call back. I wonder where is she, might be busy. She will call me when she sees her phone. I went into the closet to get ready for today. Mom was telling me that we have to go shopping for engagement today so I have kept my evening free from meetings and stuff.

When I didn't receive any replies for my messages and any call back I was worried a little but I didn't expect even in my dreams that she would come here, in Mumbai to surprise me, though she came because mom called her for the shopping but still I was unaware of all this. The day couldn't get any better than this like we will be shopping together for our wedding functions and all. I am so delighted and happy. From the time she has come, the smile has not left my face. I couldn't help it because Meera is here, so close to me.

The time I saw her in the dress literally took my breath away. And the way she hugged me by initiating it for the first time. Haye I can just praise her like this for my whole life if it means getting hugged by her like this. Now she has surprised me by coming here so I should also give a surprise. I have planned for her for a whole day. After taking permission from baba for this date, I hope everything will go as I planned.

Right now Meera is with mom helping her in the kitchen, so this will be the perfect chance to keep the gift prepared by me in her room. I went and kept it on the bed and was going out when Shanaya caught me and I cursed in my mind to be so careless.

"So bhai, will you be considerate and tell why you were sneaking into bhabhi's room and when she is not present here?" With a devilish smile she is asking me. Truly she is the devil of this house. If I do not tell her then she will announce this to everybody like breaking news and if I do tell her then she will not let me live by teasing me. In both cases it is me who is going to suffer and by choosing the second option I was sure when I heard her.

"Ohhh bhai, I didn't know you have this romantic side. But you know na today's rule in the world, it is give and take. So I was saying..." She made a sign with her hands indicating that she needs money with a sly smile on her donkey like face. So if I give her the money then she will do the work I said to her which was basically simple, that she has to convince Meera to go out with me.

"If you don't trouble me for a single day then you can't breathe, right? Tell me how much you want?" I said making a sad face and sighing to look convincing enough and tease her a little.

"Bhaii, these tricks will not work for me. Also you look like a clown so don't ever make that face. Ohh god, I can't control myself." She was laughing like she was watching a comedy show, with that devil laugh. I gave her the money and went to my room before anyone else could see me and to check with Ravi if the preparations were going smoothly and he said yes. I was so happy, I couldn't wait for tonight.

How was it? What do you think has Krsh planned for Meera?🤔

The thing that Krsh had planned was going to be in this chapter but it got very long so I thought to make you peeps wait a little more. So you want to know what happens in the next chapter, do vote, comment and share.💗

Also comment a lot because I love when you readers share your thoughts on the story and it gives me another level of motivation to write.🥺

Also follow me on insta for more book related reels and updates id- @scarlet1700_

Until next time! Take care💌