Chapter 14: Holiday (Part 2)

Enjoy reading!❣️

Krsh's Pov-

When Meera literally ran away to her room, realization dawned upon me of the words I had spoken to her. I closed the door and now I can feel my cheeks burning on fire by keeping my hands on my face.

I replayed our hug, our first hug. It was so magical like I never felt so belonging to someone else. What is happening to me? She is delicate and gentle like a dove. I was afraid that with the tightness I was hugging her, she could break. But I forgot she was Meera, my Meera, she is not so easy to break like a glass.

I was angry and happy at the same time. Happy that she thought of me the deserving one to know her thoughts and angry that why she thinks that she is not worth it. If she asks the world I would lay down the whole world the next moment. I need to know what she is hiding behind those depths of her eyes. I can't concentrate if she is not in front of me. I will not let anyone bully her even if it is some family member or that girl, what was her name Divya or dracula or whatever. Speaking the truth I don't like her a bit but she is a friend of Vishaka and Vishaka is family to Meera so I have to be civil with her, which is the least I can do.

Otherwise the way she tried to be touchy with me and tried to bully Meera, I fucking can't tolerate her, even though I liked a jealous Meera a bit more but no, the thing which caused her pain and hurt is not at all acceptable to me.

I think Meera doesn't like me getting angry, but I loved the way her cheeks get red like a blossom rose. I had this urge to kiss her again but I can't and also I shouldn't. She first should be utterly and completely comfortable around me, with me. But with the way she is around me and checks out unintentionally and I am proud that I have such a body, her lips get parted everytime she sees me, even though she is unaware of that, those rosy petals like soft and red lips, I wonder what they will taste like. God!!!!! KRSH SINGHANIA, GET YOUR FUCKING SHIT TOGETHER. You are talking about Meera. No, this is wrong, ughhh!!!! Now I need a fucking cold shower, great.

I went with my towel inside. After what seemed like my nerves calming down and me getting a grip on myself, it took me around 20 minutes more to get ready and reach downstairs.

I saw everybody gathered in the hall but I couldn't see the one I was looking for.

"Looking for somebody?" I heard a voice beside me and looking here and there I nodded in yes.

"By chance are you looking for Meera bhabhi?" I heard another voice this time.

"Yeah, have you seen her?" Before I could hear the reply I saw her descending down the stairs looking like that and making her way like she made her way through my heart.

"She is looking beautiful, right?"

I again heard that second voice and I shook my head in yes again.

"You know, you should close your mouth otherwise a mosquito will enter inside it."

I was again dreamily looking at her, shaking my head in yes but before that my trance broke when I saw Meera going inside the kitchen and I came back to reality. I saw to my right both Shanaya and Rohan were trying so hard to muffle their laughter looking at me. When I looked at them with one eyebrow raised, their mouths got the voice back and they were laughing like clowns, jumping and giggling looking at me but when I stared at them with my hard stares they again went back to muffling their laughter and went from there.

Everybody was ready, the elders were in one car and the younger ones were divided to sit in two cars. One was driven by me and another by Raghav. In my car there sat Raj bhaiya, Simran bhabhi, Shanaya, Sakshi and of course Meera and everybody else in Raghav's car.