Chapter 22: Missing each other

Enjoy reading!💌

Meera's pov-

It's been a month and a half since I came back home and everything is going back to normal. I can't believe that I am engaged. Krsh loves me, I am engaged, my life is going perfect and I can't ask for more.

Though there is this feeling inside me that pops up unexpectedly that something bad is going to happen. I can't make this feeling go away. I wanted to tell Krsh about it but seeing him getting stressed about his work, I changed my decision. It is just a feeling, it will go away with time.

The time I was in Mumbai with him was the best of all. If one day spending with him is like this, I can't wait to know what is in store for us after our marriage and I am very excited to know. He just makes every simple thing so special in the slightest of ways. From completing my wishes from book date to beach date, everything was impeccable. And I am speechless about the dance, proposal, letters and the kiss. Ohh God!!!! I am deeply smitten by him and I am not regretting a second of it.

I have never imagined someone doing this for me. The letters are with me wherever I go. Whenever I miss him and am not able to call, I just open one of them and start reading. He says he is not a writer but how come every word written by him is so comforting for me that it makes me feel his warmth without him being here.

I am missing him so much. Although we have been talking on calls and doing video calls but being in his presence in something entirely indescribable. As much as he is eager to marry me, my situation is also not much different. I also want to be with him all the time. Which reminds me that I have to also express my feelings for him. Though I couldn't match what he had planned for me, I will try my best to make it memorable.

But the most important thing I have to do before all this is tell him about my past. It is very difficult to open up about it, but I have to at least try and tell him because I don't want him to know from somewhere else which will then affect our lives. I don't know what he will think about me afterwards, he may even cancel the marriage, but there is this one percent chance that he will believe me.

From last week, I feel like he is also not being himself. I have tried to ask him what had happened but he always shrugged it off as work stress. Right now it's 11 p.m. and I am as usual waiting for his call, which comes after two minutes. I once again check myself through the mirror and then go to my bed to pick it up. I can see him, he is half naked, laying down on his stomach and spreading his arms to keep away the phone straight, where I can see his muscles bulging out. All of this makes me blush. Which brings my mind to think of that from the day of engagement he has been quite open about his desires. The way he tells me that he always wants to kiss me or that he needs me. Although I am shy, I am not at all mad but I am happy that he is sharing all the thoughts with me.

I came to reality when he called my name, "Meera, baby what is the deep thought you are thinking that is keeping you away from me talking? I am still processing the way he uses endearments here and there for me.

"Nothing much, how was your day?"

"Quite hectic, if you ask me and missing you was at the top of the list. Meera, do you miss me?"

"Yes, I do."

"Then let me come to meet you. Baby, it is getting very difficult. The deal which I am competing for is very important for the company. Everybody's eyes are on me. Please nestle me in your embrace. What if I fail?" He was sounding so broken that I wished for nothing more than to be there for him and fulfill whatever he demands from me.

"Krsh, why do you think like this? Everybody believes in you because they know what you are capable of. And you will never fail at anything because whatever you do is the fruit of your hard work and dedication. Also I am with you whenever you need me you will find me beside you." I tried to encourage him and keep going because every time I fall he is there to pick me up and this should go both ways.