Chapter 4: First meet

Krsh's pov-

My morning started early, due to the alarm on my phone buzzing at 5:00 a.m. I started off with my routine which included usual exercise and taking a shower after getting ready.

Raghav came at 7 to my home. He greeted my parents and asked about how they were. I and Raghav both took blessings from them, grandma and bua. After getting wishes of luck from Shanaya and Viraj for him, we were off to Burahnpur.

We reached Bhopal at 10 via flight and then to reach Burahnpur it took us another three hours by road.

As we reached, we were welcomed by Vishaka's father Mohan and her brother Vikram. They escorted us to our hotel rooms and asked us to take a rest. Good thing about this was that we, as in Raghav, will meet Vishaka in the same hotel we are staying at. Also it is not far from their home.

Raghav slept as soon as his head hit the bed, and I was working on my laptop and was making sure my employees are not slacking off while I am not there.

Raghav woke up after some two hours and suddenly it hit him that he is going to meet a girl and if everything goes right then maybe she will become his wife.

Basically he needed someone to talk to about what he is feeling and how he will manage everything. And for this he chose me, since he doesn't have many options. I tried to calm him down which I was not experienced so much in, keyword being 'tried'. But to my surprise he calmed down to some extent.

Then we started getting ready and went off to the restaurant area of the hotel which was on the opposite side of the reception area.

We took our seats to the corner of the restaurant. There wasn't much crowd inside as it was only six in the evening. I was sitting in front of Raghav, where I was sitting facing the door. An old couple was seated to the left of mine and a family sitting a little further away from us. There was also a group of people sitting behind Raghav.

A soothing sound was playing in the background creating an environment of calm and peace.

And then I heard the ping of the door indicating that someone came, as Raghav was being his nervous self.

I looked and saw Vishaka coming, but what caught my attention was the girl who was standing beside her.

And then as if after seeing her, my world came to a stop, like it founded its destination. I just can't stop looking at her. I was awestruck looking at her but not for her beauty, but for the simplicity she carried herself with.

Wearing a blue kurti, dupatta and white palazzo, with no or minimum makeup and open hair which reached till her waist, she was looking like an angel which descended from heaven to Earth just for me.

By looking at her, I suddenly feel calm from inside, which not even the music in the background can do.

Her almond shaped , brown eyes which are dripping innocence like honey and anybody can feel warm by just looking into these eyes are making me feel like I was complete. Like I found the missing puzzle in my life.

Suddenly those chocolate colored eyes met mine, and everything around me stilled, by looking into them it felt like I found my serenity. But there was also something which I felt was hiding behind those eyes were the secrets which are not known by a single soul on this Earth.

I can feel she is nervous by my stare but it is like she has trapped me and I can't look anywhere, so she hides behind Vishaka and plays with the end of her dupatta. I smiled a little while seeing this act of hers, since she is also somewhere affected by me.

But why all of a sudden I am feeling like this, I myself don't know. It has barely been a minute since I saw her. My existence has become a mess, a beautiful mess, one which I don't want to get out of and the most surprising thing is she is not even aware of the havoc she has created inside me.