Sukuna "cursed spirit" issues in fanfics

Image is Sukuna 1000 years ago in his era. He is NOT a cursed spirit. That is how he was born as. TENGEN isn't a cursed spirit either but she evolved into her current state because of her immortality. There is theories speculating why he looks like that, but still it was stated that he is a human sorcerer.

Incarnated sorcerer is not a cursed spirit

Incarnated sorcerer is not a cursed spirit. How on fucking hell do people mistake this?

This image really says he's not a cursed spirit born from negative emotions. So please stop believing SUKUNA is a cursed spirit or became one. Cursed spirits are made from negative emotions from non sorcerers primarily. Which Sukuna was NOT created from negative emotions.

This is the thing I HATE the most in fanfics. I drop more Sukuna fanfics because the authors don't pay attention to the anime during episode 1 when Gojo says he's a legendary human sorcerer from 1000 years ago. Human sorcerer. Did he say curse spirit? No. Then he proceeded to tell Yuji he somehow split his soul into 20 fingers (cursed objects). Those 20 indestructible fingers traversed through the ages to the modern era. Yuji ate one finger caging Sukuna within his body because his soul was stronger. In other words, Sukuna's soul shares the body of Yuji Itadori.

Manga readers understand it but still, people get confused with his title "King of Curses" which doesn't say cursed spirits. Stop assuming that.

Many YouTubers clickbait that he's a cursed spirit as well. Absolute idiots. Don't pay attention to YouTubers or random bait articles that call him a cursed spirit because of the title he was given.

The title is referring to his knowledge. King of Jujutsu but in a cooler way. Curses doesn't always mean curse spirit. It's also in the same phrase as curse energy, curse techniques, curse users which is just saying Sukuna is the king of ALL.

He is a nerd in jujutsu and knows how to use someone else's technique far better than the original user. Same with Kenjaku, he over took Geto's body and has been using cursed spirit manipulation better than Geto did. These two sorcerers have the most knowledge in Jujutsu. They are pretty much Jujutsu Kaisen.

So please stop calling Sukuna a cursed spirit. It's even in heian era sukuna fanfics. It's unbearable to read through the fanfic itself when it was said that curse spirits actually don't have genitals.

Please pay attention to the story.

Anyways onto the next rant.