"there is nothing wrong about having mary-sues in fanfics" part 2

Agree to disagree. I didn't think I'd have to explain it in another part why Mary-sues are badly written characters.

I never stated having a strong OC is bad but authors don't do it right. They're just strong within their first introduction with no development or build up for them to be strong. This is what I've been saying.

I wouldn't have thought I'd ever see the day someone prefers overly powered OCs where they're stronger than Gojo and Sukuna. Why call it a dumb rant when a lot of people hate these characters?

Apparently, I'm a simp for Gojo and Sukuna because I don't like these overly powered OCs stronger than the strongest

Apparently, I'm a simp for Gojo and Sukuna because I don't like these overly powered OCs stronger than the strongest. They said people don't have to go by manga source material. Would it be a good fanfic otherwise making your OC the strongest? That's a Mary-sue trait if it's unrealistic, lacking a lot of character development and has no flaws.

FYI, my favourite characters are Yuuji, Higuruma, Hakari, Kirara, and Maki.

Sukuna is up there but not in my top 5, same with Gojo. They might be in the top 10. Here's the following reasons why Mary-sues are dog shit characters for a fanfic.

They kept pushing for debates and as I said, I don't debate nonsense if their main argument is "oh it's fan made and you can bend the rules." Just because it's FAN MADE CONTENT, doesn't make it good. Every world building story has to have limits and realistic expectations. I've read some good fanfics where authors has bent the rules of the original source material. However, it does get bad when the first few chapters is a Mary-sue who's the strongest in the universe of JJK. To me this ruins the fanfic entirely.

Them: "It doesn't have to go by the actual manga source material"

Actually, if you want readers I've noticed in many popular fanfics, authors still use the original source material. They'll bend some rules, maybe some deaths won't happen. I would bet majority of the readers prefer Gege's original work instead of random nonsense of creating new rules that depicts with the power system in JJK. All the best fan made content I've read goes off by the actual manga source. AO3 has by far better fanfics that does follow the canon material with a bit of rule bending, but not to go as far with the OC being stronger than Sukuna or Gojo in the first chapter.