Reader/OC x Sukuna in Yuji's body

Remade this and wanted to publish it again with a better opinion.

I have issues with these

I have issues with these. Idk why but they throw me off too much.

1. Normally OC/reader is like 16 and Sukuna in Yuji's body is still canonically an adult in a minor's body. Sukuna is a vessel and just can't be paired up with someone. Yuji has control 90% of the time, remember that. You can't have a relationship with him like this...

Yujikuna x reader/oc fanfics aren't it. Yes Yujikuna is hot but he's SHARING the body of Yuji. It's just not fair dating Sukuna while he doesn't have full control over the body.

Make AU Sukuna as Yuji's older brother. Problem solved with this. I like Yujikuna's design, Sukuna is hot in Yuji's body but the age pairings here is weird.

I never could read them. How does this pairing even work? Why are these fanfics so popular? I have no idea why. Wattpad algorithm pushes them to the top when I search Sukuna. That's all people could come up with. Maybe they're just anime only and don't know about Heian era Sukuna?

You all have imaginations. Why don't you use Heian era to create a story with him in his own body. Or AU Sukuna with the same design but he's Yuji's older brother. These are fanfics I don't mind reading.

However, the best Sukuna fanfics I've read are heian era Sukuna x reader/oc. Why? Because they're better, more realistic and there's tons of sorcerers from that era to use in the story. I have no idea why authors choose to use modern day Sukuna incarnating in a 15 year old kid for their OC who's like 16 to pair up with an old ass man?

I try so hard to find what's enjoyable in these Sukuna fanfics of him being incarnated in Yuji to pair up with your OC. I just can't find what's good about these fanfics. It's overly used and stupid. Also cliche as hell. Don't get me wrong, if there's a good Heian era fanfic of him, I'll read it. I just can't read reader/OC x Sukuna in Yuji's body.

Also, they all exclaimed he's a cursed spirit which is false. I explained that he isn't in another part. Another issue on wattpad is authors pulling out not factual information about the character they are writing about.

I called out an author who had in their description Sukuna became a vengeful curse. Apparently they chose to make Sukuna have his own body outside of Yuji in their fanfic, and instead of a human, they chose to make him a vengeful curse spirit x OC.......

 Apparently they chose to make Sukuna have his own body outside of Yuji in their fanfic, and instead of a human, they chose to make him a vengeful curse spirit x OC

Curses don't like humans. It's in their nature to kill and eat humans. While Sukuna chose to be evil and be a cannibal. He does what he wants. He's not a curse spirit. 

Seriously, just try to to write a heian era fanfic of him or an AU college. There's a lot of things to use your creative minds for those plots.

Kenjaku existed in the heian era
Tengen existed
Yorozu existed
Uro and her whole squad existed (come up with some new OCs)
Angel and her darkness squad existed
Abe clan was mention just make up OCs
Gojo clan existed
Zenin clan existed
Kamo clan existed 
Fujiwara and Sugawara were the king clans of this time period so go crazy with your minds.

Heian era fanfics are just more interesting, even Sukuna was still hot in his heian era form.

Please stop doing jjk plot Sukuna x Reader fanfics where he's sharing a body with Yuji. How do these fanfics even end? I don't really read them to see how it works.

Any ways, peace for now.

"Oh look, a new Sukuna fanfic dropped but it's another Yujikuna x reader/oc fanfic..."