Choso is my neighbour cliche

God... where to begin with this one. So to start off, I went back to read some Choso fanfics. There's been a hell of an influx of Choso fanfics compared to last I searched his name around January.

Why can't y'all just do your AUs without the neighbour cliche. It's sweet but it's getting over used. I'm still reading a few up to date that have good plots but it feels like I'm picking up a new fanfic with the same story telling...

Do some college AUs where you meet and bump into each other in the halls or watching his football practices. Just anything that isn't "he's my neighbour so we're bound to fall in love" is sooooo unrealistic.

I'm seeing a lot of Yuji is the reader's best friend cliche as well that'll save for another day. I don't mind Yuji in the story, but it's so over used making reader/oc the best friend of Yuji and meets Choso that way as well.

So anyways, I'm close to making a Choso fanfic that isn't some bullshit neighbour plot. Idk just had to do a rant on this. It feel like every fanfic I pick up was the same thing...

Small random rant, I saw 2 Choso fanfics with great plots but both are set in America with English names

Small random rant, I saw 2 Choso fanfics with great plots but both are set in America with English names. It just DOESNT make sense to set the AU to America. It turns off readers, I hate seeing the name Julianna Geto... or Rhegan. I'm screaming. I just been self inserting my OC in those stories because the plot is just so good.