Reader/oc is the strongest in the series and a mary-sue

I literally stop reading when the character is strong like Gojo or something stated in the first chapter. Clear as day some people create the most ballistic/unrealistic techniques that feel realistic in the jujutsu system.

Some advice when it comes to creating strong characters.

If your OC never struggles with anything and do everything perfect the first time, it's an issue. It may seem cool but in the end it makes them boring, and it can make a boring story as well.

People grow from struggle and conflict. Pick one curse technique (not 2 or 3) for your character, pick one weapon they may use well. Set limitations, struggles, weaknesses. Allow them to learn how to work around them, and let them grow. If they're a first year they SHOULD not be Gojo level.

A character who can beat any villain in thirty seconds by snapping their fingers is a boring character.

Balance out your character, regulate their power and abilities. Because even fictional worlds need to be somewhat realistic. No one person can take on the world on their own with no issues. If they can, you don't have a realistic story in multiple aspects.

They're a Mary-sue essentially in this case. People will make their techniques stupid OP that probably doesn't follow the JJK protocol on innate techniques, or inherited techniques. There's a limit I believe where authors can or shouldn't bend the rules with the JJK world. Having your OC the strongest in the series with no build up or development is bad writing.

What's worse is that sometimes they need someone to save them, because god forbid their over powered technique suddenly can't. Mary sues are boring as fuck.

I get it, Gege doesn't explain everything so you go and mix things up and make the most overpowered fucking character that can stomp Gojo like an ant

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I get it, Gege doesn't explain everything so you go and mix things up and make the most overpowered fucking character that can stomp Gojo like an ant. Bro literally has infinity, and unless you're Sukuna don't claim your damn character can get passed it. There's a fanfic apparently where the reader/oc can negate anything like the inverted spear of heaven. It's funny because even Angel with her CT had loopholes and downsides. So no, please be realistic like the rest of the JJK cast. Even Gojo has weaknesses.

Please don't make your character pop off with them knowing everything as a first year.
- domain expansion (even Megumi struggled completing his)
- has domain amplification
- falling blossom
- simple domain
- RCT
Activating their CTs after their domain expansion which they can't do at all unless they heal their burn out technique which is RCT. It's riskier but you're actually damaging your brain and theirs a limit to this. (Stated in the manga)

There's like no character at all that is on par with Gojo. If you rule bend for your character to be stronger than him or Sukuna, be smart with it. I advice not going this route as these stories wouldn't make logical sense because Sukuna is on another planet with strength. Even the other special grades are below Gojo. Suguru Geto was actually the weakest among the 4 special grades and Yuuta is a special case second to Gojo but we don't know much about all his weaknesses and strengths. One of his weaknesses is that he has a five minute cooldown on his copy technique and can't spam curse techniques like some think he could.

However, it's just a straight turn off when your character has like no background and is claimed to be stronger than Gojo or is a special grade in the first chapter. Yuuta was enough and still not even on par with Gojo Satoru. Gojo is just HIM. Don't even make your character stronger than Sukuna because you, yourself, is a a bad writer. There was some fanfics claiming the reader/oc to be stronger than Sukuna.

*cough* one of the Yuji x reader books, I literally forgot but I dropped it when it stated that. "Oh she's as strong as Sukuna" or sum along the lines in the first three chapters.

Im deceased

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Im deceased. Get out of here with that.

Make the character learn and progress with their techniques among the students if they're a first year student. Don't make them bat shit crazy strong with no knowledge on how jujutsu works.