Bar plots and one night stands

Before we get into this part. I must apologized for the Mahito glazer rant, but not really. I was on edge this morning when I woke up to a 3 essay bias comment glazing Mahito.

Anyways let's get started.

Super duper cliche. I see this in a lot of Gojo, Toji, and Nanami fanfics. Maybe some of us readers don't like to be seen in that light as a little slut in the first chapter? It is off putting when the story evolves around just some porn plot. It gets tiring and old real fast.

Sure, maybe some readers don't care but it's a turn off for me. I refuse to dig deep in them knowing there's not much of a plot. You meet them at the bar and go home with them then meet again later and hit it off. Couldn't have just erased the first part, and meet under other circumstances then write smut in the first chapter.

I'll tell you, when I look up Gojo fanfics I have to dig hard for underrated ones that isn't "Vegas" or "clubbing" type themes

I'll tell you, when I look up Gojo fanfics I have to dig hard for underrated ones that isn't "Vegas" or "clubbing" type themes. It's annoying. It may be just me, but I hate those plots and never seem to have interest to read the fanfic. I don't mind some AU stuff but this has to be the worst cliche plot people come up with.

And it's not always AU, most of the time it's based in the JJK world where Gojo is out being a womanizer. I personally think it's a bit OOC but others can agree or disagree with what I'm about to say. I think he cares more about being the strongest sorcerer than having one night stands every other day/week. Same with Nanami, I can't see him really caring for one night stands either. Nanami probably would prefer a relationship than fuck buddies. Ya, the Gojo fuck buddy fanfics are cringe enough said.

Well, there really isn't much to say with this other than it's a cliche boring porn plot for the reader/oc to meet the MC you're pairing them with.