How they meet

I may trigger some people with this rant.

This is the biggest factor when I pick a story. If there isn't anything better than I'll just go with something mediocre and cliche.

Things I'll never read in a fanfic:

- one night stands / fuck buddies with the character. This is overly common and everywhere.

- pedophilic type plots. Nothing more needs to be explained. Stop with the student x sensei shit.

- don't care if the plot is good but if the story is not capitalized. I'm not reading it.

- prostitution/strippers/drug addict plots. I'd rather watch Euphoria all over again. Mostly common in Toji fanfics and even Gojo.

- reading the the character description says it all if I'll like the character or not. It's not even needed to have a character description but if you add one, it'll be helpful for the readers to know if they'll like the character. Super strong powerful OCs stronger than Gojo is my biggest turn off. I'll close the fanfic and move on. Yk, I won't mind grade 1 or build up to special grade but please don't make the character surpass Gojo. Just please don't change the main story of Gojo being the strongest to second strongest. I never feel so insulted for a character like that.

- they were engaged in the past or is an ex, but OC/reader came back to jujutsu tech years later and is annoyed by Gojo once again but we all know the ending to this.

The last part could be done good if done correctly. They always refer to Gojo as Gojo and not Satoru. So it's just a major difference that I prefer small things but a lot of ex fanfic plots (I'll save for another rant) are done bad. I was lowkey enjoying one but then the author ruined it when OC went to the bar with some of the characters and Gojo was seen making out with some random, then Nanami comforts the reader/oc.

I think we should come up with better meetings, plots, and overall story

I think we should come up with better meetings, plots, and overall story. Again, I hate wattpad algorithm and I have to pass up all the popular stories because that's what wattpad promotes.

Don't take popularity = good. 9/10 no it's not. I keep seeing the overuse garbage meetings between the OC and character pairing. It's like I'm not even surprised anymore. I see the same fanfic but done slightly different.

Yuta and reader are childhood friends is quite a common trope in the pairing.

Megumi knew reader since middle school is another trope that gets overly thrown around. As much as I don't mind some of these, I literally saw one where Megumi BULLIED the reader in middle school.

It was stated Megumi beat up bullies not is a bully himself

It was stated Megumi beat up bullies not is a bully himself. 💀 again, fanfics can twist a character and make them worse. I cannot see my precious bean actually hurting a girl like that. Though, I can see Gojo, and Suguru possibly being bullies with their personalities.

Again, some of these plots are done bad so I cannot say I've read a good one.

Some ideas I wish people did more:

For any of the older characters you write on. Meeting during their school years instead of current JJK is always cute and sometimes done really well. I've seen one done so damn well it blew up on here but it never will surpass the Gojo pedo sensei book unfortunately.

If you write about Yuji, Megumi, or even Nobara I do like how some fanfics would be the reader would know Yuji from middle school but a lot are done really bad. Like there's some where reader and Yuji are already an item so there wasn't really build up for that.

I did see some reader knowing Yuji in middle school done quite right and wholesome. Now Megumi isn't too much of a big deal to do but idk how some people can seriously make me hate Megumi fanfics on here. I don't mind reader/oc knowing Megumi since middle school, I like the concept but a lot seem to move quite fast and there was one where author cuts the smut out of the chapter where reader fucks Megumi in his dorm, then the other students like Maki heard the noises. I cringed so hard. It was too much that I couldn't keep reading it.

Megumi is quite bland so it's not even that hard to make the emo kid like someone, it probably will take a lot of slow burn for it but some authors seem to rush the plot. It's the issue that most of them are extremely boring or bad. It's to the point I cannot read what is on wattpad anymore.

Now for the more underrated characters like Hakari and Kashimo, quite easy to do for those that read the next arc but I won't spoil that

Now for the more underrated characters like Hakari and Kashimo, quite easy to do for those that read the next arc but I won't spoil that. No one has done a fanfic on them but if someone does, it'll probably be garbage like the rest of the jjk fanfics that are popular.

I could go on but I'm already passed that point here. Try better, do better and just stop with overly making the meetings terrible.