Unlimited glazing: Mahito simping is out of control

Warning.

I won't go into detail about the comment I received, but I'll warn again.

If you comment, don't write gibberish bullshit that is not canon in the manga by any means. If you want to argue with my takes, you have to state it flat out and source it. Not bias assumptions about the character or "trust me bro" as a source which will earn you a block. Don't say dumb takes that aren't true, then claim I'm saying non canon things when I took my sources from the manga.

I did in fact, deleted their raging essay comments because I don't want y'all to believe untrue statements.

Example. This guy said Mahito wasn't the boss of the cursed spirits and Kenjaku controlled him. Complete false. It was stated he is the leader of his little group with Jogo, Hanami and Dagon. Kenjaku never actually controlled any of the disastrous curses.

"Kenjaku worked with Mahito's group of cursed spirits to work with him toward a world ruled by curses. While this isn't exactly what Kenjaku desires, his own interests aligned with theirs at the time. He gave them advice, spent time playing games with them, and supported Mahito and the others." - stated from the Wikipedia

Which was why Mahito played around with the other curses and accepted Kenjaku in their group because of their common interests. Still, he's the boss and that's why there was a part in the restaurant where Kenjaku said "the boss" which was referring to Mahito. Yes, we all know that Kenjaku had other plans and didn't care for the curses. In fact, Kenjaku actually hates curses. I think some people don't know how cursed spirit manipulation works and goes into assuming that Kenjaku controlled them when he actually never did.

Cursed Spirit Manipulation (呪霊じゅれい操術そうじゅつ, Jurei Sōjutsu?) is an Innate Technique used by Suguru Geto that allows him to control curses he exorcises and takes in. Rather than exorcise a cursed spirit, the user can absorb them into a small black sphere. A cursed manipulator can also collect absorb curses from anyone also capable of controlling them by killing the master.

Some fanbook questions people asked about Kenjaku and the disasterous curses relationships.

This proves none of the disastrous curses were being controlled