A lot of popular fanfics are TERRIBLE compared to underrated ones

You'd think something with 500k+ reads would be a godly fanfic with good plot, good grammar, good punctuation. No. Wattpad somehow promotes it to the top so it's the first thing you see and click.

Nope

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nope. The overrated fanfics are normally bad where the better ones get buried in the abyss.

I'm appalled with Wattpad's algorithm how it promotes terrible shit while burying better stories.

Like one of Gojo's most popular fanfic is him fucking his student or sum? I didn't read it because it seems pedophilic for a 28 year old to like a 15-16 y/o or just straight predatory. The description just states reader is a student and Gojo is the sensei. It wouldn't pass in today's world but fanfics people don't care for it I guess.

Most of the other times the fanfics would be non capitalized junk for aesthetic purposes. It looks horrendous. Don't do that. It really kills the mood and excitement. However, when you use punctuation and capitalization in your story, it hits way different.

I literally cope how 99% of the top stories are just so freaking bad

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I literally cope how 99% of the top stories are just so freaking bad. It hurts my head I literally enjoy underrated ones more. All the Yuji Itadori popular stories are horrible. They all describe Sukuna as a cursed spirit, (debunked in the manga that Sukuna isn't a cursed spirit) has bad plot where OC is special grade level stronger than Sukuna/Gojo, or reader/oc is a vessel. Then the best part where the story isn't capitalized for cutesy purposes.

These stories just kills my mood that none of this just makes sense. I read a few incredible Yuji x reader stories on AO3 better than all these garbage popular stories on here that makes no sense.

If you like them, then that's fine. This is just my opinion that wattpad pushes these stories to the top to read first. Where the better ones just get buried down. Same goes for Megumi/Yuta/Choso etc that majority are pretty freaking bad with how popular they are. We lack good Suguru fanfics but there is one on here that is pretty good. So props that someone is doing good with the plot for it.

I think the most popular Choso fanfic is where reader/oc is Geto's sister but is helping Kenjaku. This is so unrealistic. If your brother gets hijacked by some brain sorcerer you ain't gonna be helping the enemy who violated your dead brother's corpse.

So freaking bad.

To each our own if you like bad fanfics, go for it. No one is stopping you. Maybe it's the difference between wattpad and AO3 is the authors ages. I rarely read the same amount of crap on AO3 compared to Wattpad.

If you want to be at the top with your fanfic then just write bad fiction, add false manga facts into it, make it fully smut and add every jujutsu hashtag under it. Put a shitty cover on too, but if you prioritize a good plot, character interactions, correct manga information then sorry to say this but your story will get buried. At that point, write for yourself and not care if someone reads it. That's how I treat this platform as such.

Anyways sorry if I offended some of y'all, just a rant. I'll post another rant later maybe.

Everything wrong with JJK fanficsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें