Cliche in Yuuta fanfics

Updated version: I come back after trying to find more good Yuuta fanfics. None really exist on AO3 which is crazy and wild at the same time. Most on wattpad are trash so I added 3 to 5 in this.

1. Why is that when I see a Yuuta fanfics OC is always somewhat a childhood friend of his? It's all the nonetheless same plot where rikka dies after confessing to Yuta and suddenly they goes to the same tech college years later.

I ended up dropping these, haven't seen a good yuuta fanfic on here. Maybe I'm picky but literally one of the books had all the dialogue in BOLD so it was extremely stupid to follow so I dropped it.

Come on y'all, make your oc/reader meet Yuuta at the tech college instead of the normal cliche "I was in love with Yuuta during childhood but Rikka stole him from me and it was hard to confess to him since because he never got over her," holy fuck...

Come on y'all, make your oc/reader meet Yuuta at the tech college instead of the normal cliche "I was in love with Yuuta during childhood but Rikka stole him from me and it was hard to confess to him since because he never got over her," holy fuckin boring that is.

Maybe y'all can stand these, but maybe one fanfic is enough but every other fanfic with the two being close childhood friends is NOT fine. 💀

I read the weirdest Yuta fanfic where I thought it was an AU high school but turns out it was an AU jujutsu world with a strange plot because the author wasn't clear with the story, and added curses/curse techniques far too late in the story and created chaos half way through the story.

Don't confuse your readers with the plot either

2. the non capitalized stories are absolute fucking cringe.

The moment I find a non meh Yuuta cliche fanfic, I get hit with no capitalization to make the writing look cute.

Like there's so many authors that do this and I just want to know why? About half of the Yuta popular fanfics are all non capitalized. It's all intentional to make it look aesthetic and cute but I'll be brutally honest.

It's not cute.

It's horrendous writing a story like that. Do prologue introduction with your aesthetics, but keep the story capitalized because I am one of those readers that will not continue the story even if the plot is so well written, it's just a major turn off. It hits different in the feels when the writing is is capitalized then not.

It's not only in Yuta fanfics but I countered it in a few Megumi fanfics and so on. It's not appropriate for story writing.

3. A lot of Yuuta fanfics have the most boring plots.

Saw one where Kamo was engaged to the OC/reader and it was such a bland story where Kamo became a weirdo and wanted to protect the reader. Reader's character was card board personality. I don't know if it was super slow burn or the plot that was so dull that I turned off it. Somehow the book is super popular.

4. Reader/OC also special grade with Yuuta.

Nah just why, do I have the explain this one unless reader literally has god like players to over take a country NOT destroy, than there's no reason to make reader this OP off the bat. Yuuta was a super special case so I understand that.

5. Reader/OC also has a curse with them and on execution watch but Gojo saves them.

Fuck sakes please make it original! This is stupid to copy Yuuta's story. Make up a better one why your reader is cursed like him with a tragic past. Actually way too many stories lately is just depressed reader with a bad clan history or some shit. Typical cliches Im so tired of, please just make something original that we haven't seen 2739292 times.

Anyways....

That's my brutal honest with Yuta fanfics so far. I'll add on whenever I see something else to rant about.

I'll post next rant later