CHAPTER-2

I was all ready moving towards the hall of my mansion where my success and my empire's success celebration was held

I was all ready moving towards the hall of my mansion where my success and my empire's success celebration was held. Today I felt it is the real time I should reveal myself I mean face , my handsome and charming face , let's call it a FACE REVEAL. Before all of these sort of functions, celebrations, press meetings, were attended by my assistant ADARSH OBROI on my behalf because due to some of my personal reasons I didn't feel the need to reveal my face from the time I was hired as the new king of this empire "RlAJVANSH ENTERPRISES"

While I was moving towards the celebration hall I saw someone roaming here and there in my mansion where it is strictly prohibited in general "but this girl how come she is in here" then I realised that this area of my mansion is not under any security today but why? I felt the rage of anger over those who were responsible for the security and Curious at the same time about who she is? I went closer to her, while moving close to her, seems like she was wondering the whole area. I guess she heard my footsteps so she stopped in her way and when she turned back she directly bumped into me. Due to which she lost her balance and was about to fall when I quickly held her by her waist. Finally now I could see her face.

To my surprise for the first time after my Rooh I am so mesmerised by this beauty in front of me who was closing her eyes with the fear of falling. I can't stop looking at her when she suddenly opened her eyes, our eyes locked for few minutes. After realising our position she detached herself from me and muttered " sorry." Not gonna lie I didn't like the detachment at all, I want her always in my arms. "Get your grip Aditiya what's wrong? Why are you even thinking all this about her whom you met just now."  I thought . While I was deep in my own thoughts I saw her leaving, so I quickly came out of my trance and held her wrist because I didn't want her to leave. She turned and looked at me with her questioning eyes.

"Uff yeh doh nain , can never get rid of these angelic nain."  I thought while looking deep into her angelic eyes ."Get your grip aditiya"  cursing my own mind but what can I do my heart flutters whenever I am looking into these eyes of her.

( "oh, these eyes, can never get rid of these angelic eyes" )

When she saw me busy in my own thoughts again, this time she raised her voice "Hey what's wrong? I mean why did you hold my hand?" After listening to her voice I finally replied something other than drooling over her like a creep "yeah!! I wanna ask you that how come you are here? I mean celebration is down in the hall, why are you here?" To my sudden question she replied "actually I found here more peace than down there in the hall , I know I am here in the party and I m searching for peace sounds strange but I don't know how to explain, I am sorry." Listening to her nervous reply I held her shoulders with both of my hands and reassured her "it's totally fine." To which she just nodded her head innocently which again I found cute "ahhh Aditiya get your gripppppp." Her each action making me think stuffs like some kind of a lover boy.

After about good 5 minutes of eye lock of ours, I asked her name to which she replied SIYA KAPOOR , I nodded in response then she gave me a slight smile and left from there leaving me behind. I was still standing there mesmerizing everything that just happened right here few minutes ago .

Then I too left from there and entered the hall with the announcement of my incoming to which all the people present there stood still seems like they were shock listening to the announcement of my face reveal. While I was entering the hall , the spotlight focused on me , everyone stood there started clapping their hands and media reporters started bombarding with what not questions at my sudden face reveal after so many years but my eyes were only searching for her angelic Nain (angelic eyes) which I found among all the people gathered here , her those beautiful Angelic Nain (beautiful angelic eyes) were on me already which made me grin like a lover boy but her expression seem shocked.