CHAPTER-24

ADITIYA

After the unexpected kiss from her side which made me go crazy for her but I controlled my desires not to cross my limit because if I do anything wrong with her, I may loose her which scares me to the core.

Each step she take towards our relation makes me feel the most happiest man in the universe because I want her to be with me with all her consent not by any force. Once I did a mistake in the beginning which fortunately turned into my best life with her by my side but now or anytime in future I can't risk doing any mistake because without siya there is no aditiya.

I confessed my feelings to her so that she feels the love I shower upon her without any confusion. I know she will take her time and I can wait for the time when her feelings will reciprocate with mine. I am gonna make sure this time my love doesn't remain Unattainable love.

She caressed my cheeks lovingly then muttered "now I did what you demanded early in the morning, so smile my adi" listening the word my adi from her made my whole day, I smiled like a lover boy, seeing this sight of mine made her giggle. "Chalo chale mrs siya aditiya rajvash" I asked her forwarding my arms for her to intertwine with hers. "Chaliye mr aditiya rajvansh" said this with a cute smile on her beautiful face.

We both came downstairs heading towards the dinning area because my family was waiting for us there. As we both entered the room we saw them gossiping laughing, we went towards them when dad said "agaye dono bacche" in order to inform mom and dadi about our presence. Three of them turned towards our side and smiled in our welcome.

The moment we were infront of the dinning table which was decorated with so many which means so many varieties of food, sweets and what not. Seeing the view infront of us, me and siya said in unison "itna Sara?" with full surprise visible on our face. Seeing this expression in our face everyone present there started laughing when dad said "yeh sab tere mumma ne prepare kara hai" with a proud smile on his face for his wife. Listening this from my dad siya seemed more surprised "itna Sara mumma apne?" To subside her surprise expression I replied "haanji abhi meri mumma hai hi itni talented" with proud look on my face making everyone present there smile on my statement.

While settling ourselves on our respective places when siya said "apke family me sab talented hai, phale adi surprised me with so many gifts now mumma surprised with so many dishes like oh my god I never had such family moment ever in my life" with bit misery visible in her voice but soon everyone along with me tried to cover up her mood. "Abhi toh yeh shuruwat hai my baccha, yeh to trailer tha puri movie baki hai aage" dadi said made everyone laugh at her statement. "Beta hum nahi jante apne kya kya suffer kiya phale lekin beta hum sab including aditiya tumhe best life dena chahte hai jo tum deserve karti ho and we all love you" my mom said placing kiss on her forehead, listening to which her eyes filled with tears, mom wiped them off and said again "abse nahi rona thik hai?" To which siya nodded with a broad smile and muttered thank you in return

Staffs started serving the food when siya made him stop to serve because she started to serve my plate by herself with all my favorite dishes. This sight of her made my heart flutter and others looking at us in awe. When everyone was done when my mom announced about her another surprise "you guys go and settle yourself in the living hall, I am coming with another surprise" listening to her we nodded and left for the living hall

Except mom everyone was sitting in the hall talking about random stuffs when mom entered with a staff following behind her with a cake on his hand. Mom asked the staff to place the cake on the table infront of us. More than me siya got mesmerized by the cake because to be honest it was that beautiful. "Mumma it's so beautiful and seems so delicious" she said with that spark visible in her eyes made everyone smile at her with adoration. "I made for you both" mom said to which siya looked at her with surprised expression when I said "bola na meri mumma bohot talented hai" listening to my statement everyone giggled. "Chalo let's cut the cake" my dadi said when me and siya together cut the cake and everyone present in the hall cheered. We fed each other than my family.

After the cake cutting we were talking when my dadi suddenly spoke "sab suno mujhe important baat karni hai ek" listening her voice everyone turned our gaze towards her attentively for the important talk she wanted to do

After the cake cutting we were talking when my dadi suddenly spoke "sab suno mujhe important baat karni hai ek" listening her voice everyone turned our gaze towards her attentively for the important talk she wanted to do. "Siya, adi mere marne se phale aap dono mujhe mere par pota poti ka chehra dikhana" listening to her sudden statement, my cheeks turned all red "air mein Sharma gaya". Seeing me all shy my family seemed shocked, "sharma aise rahe ho jaise abhi hi tumhe kuch karne bola ho" with siya's sudden statement everyone including me looked at her with shocked and surprised  expression in the beginning but soon everyone broke down into laughing. "That's like my girl" my dadi complimented her for the reply.

We spent all our morning and afternoon hours with my family, having breakfast, lunch, gossiping spending the whole family time. Before their departure, we were sitting in the living hall opening the gifts my family gifted us when suddenly siya spoke "mom, dad, dadi I wanna ask you all something" listening to her my mom said "beta feel free to ask anything you want to ask" to which my dad and dadi nooded their head agreeing with mom, and I was just observing the scenario. "Mom, dad, dadi can I take your son aditiya rajvansh for a date" she asked the permission from my family with a cute smile on her face. Listening to her I felt like my breathing stopped, I don't know how to even express the feeling I am feeling right now because I am feeling something out of the world as my wife asked permission from my parents to take me on a date like wow. "Adi is all yours siya" everyone said in unison with a smirk pointing towards me "mein wapas sharma gaya" when my dadi spoke "do whatever you want and wherever you want to take him to, even our permission is on your side" with a same smile making it difficult to hide my blush. Seeing me all blushing everyone including her started laughing.

It's the time of their departure now, they blessed both of us, my dadi came towards me and siya to give a hug when she uttered in both of our ears slowly "enjoy in a proper way aur yaad haina mujhe par pota poti dena hai tum dono ko " with a smile on her face to which siya nodded with a smile, seeing this view infront of me "kya hogaya aaj siya ko" I thought all confused by her 360° change. "Enjoyy baccho" everyone said in unison and they left from my mansion heading towards their mansion.

We both headed towards our room when siya informed the stuffs not to cook for us for the dinner as she is taking me to a date "yeh sab sochke hi kuch kuch horaha hai mujhe" busy with my own thoughts and my eyes were on her all the time.

As we entered the room I closed the door and placed her between me and the wall hovering over her. I bent near her ear and whispered "siya aaj apka kya karne ka irada hai meresath?" To which she replied with a smirk "bohut kuch" and pushed me away from her slowly with her small small palms and left from the room with her phone placing near her ear "julia I asked you something..." I could hear her then she disappeared leaving me behind in my room smiling and loving the new change siya actually all my wife my siya.

While she was not in the room I was scrolling through my emails when she entered making her hairs in a bun "looking mesmerizing angel" whenever I look at her I find her more beautiful and more adorable from the earlier when I saw her. She is kind of an angel send straight from the heaven only for me. I was so busy in her mesmerizing beauty that I didn't realise she was looking at me through the mirror because by now she was standing infront of the mirror trying to remove her earrings. "Kya hogaya adi kya dekh rahe hai aise" she asked me casually, I didn't reply to her instead went towards her then removed her hands from her ears so that I could remove the earrings. "Apko nihar rahe hai" I finally replied to her question by removing her earrings slowly not causing any pain. I did and placed them  on the dressing table

When I shift my gaze towards her, I saw her smiling broadly when she muttered "thank you adi" I replied "thankyou mat bolo direct kiss kardiya karo" with a smirk when she pushed me slowly and headed towards the washroom "adi ready hojaye we will be leaving after an hour" she said entering into the washroom. I was smiling like a lover boy with a thought of date which she planned for me "I am so excited aaj toh maja hi ajayega" I muttered to myself happily.