CHAPTER-35

18+ CONTENT

18+ CONTENT.

I was busy watching TV and munching strawberries dipped in chocolate when my lady boss did something unexpected. It surprised me because I never expected her to do this so soon. She turned my face towards her, and I gazed deeply into her angelic eyes, my expression filled with shock. I was captivated as she applied a small amount of chocolate liquid near my jawline. Then, she gently sucked that area of my skin, along with the chocolate, causing me to release a soft moan. I was initially shocked by her actions, but I was slowly losing control, feeling drowsy as time passed. She continued her actions on my neck and finally moved up to my lips, asking, "Hotter than your heat, Mr." Rajvansh? With a smirk on her face, our breaths intertwined due to the closeness. "I love this heat; keep burning me till I die, Siya," I uttered these words while capturing her lips, like a predator preying on its prey, as I couldn't control my desires anymore.

Her lips were soft and warm against mine. I could feel the soft tickle of her chocolatey breath beneath my nose, fingers roaming through her hair as we breathed each other in, deepening the kiss. After a few moments, her lips parted, allowing my tongue to slip inside her mouth. Our tongues tangled and engaged in a war within our locked mouths, fiercely battling for dominance. I took the lead and passionately kissed her, expressing all my love and desire for her. After a few intense minutes of our moment, we both separated, breathing heavily, our eyes locked, and a smile creeping onto both of our faces.

I stood up from the couch and lifted her in a bridal style, whispering near her ear, "The rest will continue in our room," with a smirk on my face. She hid her face in the crook of my neck and muttered, "Sure." As I listened to her, a huge smile appeared on my face, and I headed towards our room.

As we entered the room, I closed the door behind us using my feet. Then I moved towards our bed and gently placed my princess on it. As I tried to move away from her, she held my hand, leading to our beautiful eye contact that always stirred various emotions within me. With the continuation of our intense eye lock, Siya closed the distance between us, placed her soft lips on mine, and whispered, "As you said earlier, continue with the rest, Mr. Rajvansh." Her seductive voice, combined with her lips on mine, is my end. Without wasting a single second of my life, I passionately kissed her lips. Her response drives me crazy for her more with each passing moment. While continuing the kiss, I gently placed her on the bed and leaned over her, running my hand inside her shirt. When I squeezed her breasts, she moaned softly.

I broke the kiss and started placing open-mouthed kisses all over her jawline, neck, down to her cleavage. I raised my head to meet her gaze as she was already a moaning mess under my actions. "Can I take it further?" I asked her. She hummed in response, which made me smile broadly. I started unbuttoning her shirt slowly, placing kisses all over, every inch from the jawline to her cleavage. I opened her bra and swiftly grabbed her breasts, making her moan loudly. Her moans make me want her more and more, like a greedy man.

I went back to her neck, started sucking, leaving my marks on her while massaging her breasts with my free hand, making her scream my name and clutching my hair. "Adi...." she exclaimed with a loud moan, which truly satisfied my soul. "Yes, baby," I raised my head, fixing my gaze with her angelic eyes. She replied, "I am already wet because of your actions." Her breathed out made me grin mischievously and placed my lips on hers for a passionate kiss when siya started removing my shirt quickly and roaming her small palm all over my abs made me smile in between the kiss.

We are both partially undressed, with our pants still on. Roaming my gaze all over her well-curved body with a few scars, "sins committed by her own father," which tears my soul. I bend down to place a kiss over the marks of the beatings she endured, which left lifelong scars on her physically and mentally. I can't erase the physical scars, but I can heal her inner ones with my love. I raised my gaze and whispered, "You are the beautiful divine creation of my creator. I am blessed that he sent down his finest creation for me." My beautiful angel on earth, only for me. With honesty, I whispered "mine" as I placed a soft kiss on her temple. I then asked for permission to continue, to which she blushed, her cheeks flashing a red tint, and nodded in agreement.

While placing wet kisses all over her bare body, I went down near her waistline and removed her pants, leaving her completely undressed in front of me, which made her blush. I raised my gaze and whispered "beautiful" as I pushed two fingers inside her. This caused her to roll her eyes in pleasure, and her slow moans made me grin. The increase in the pace of my fingers inside her intensified her moaning, arousing me. "My arousal is evident as my bulging pants reveal my desire for her after hearing her sexy moans." After a few moments of my fingers moving inside her made her cum in my fingers letting out a loud moan, "aahhh adi....stop..." This made me grin as I looked at her beautiful face. I withdrew my fingers and licked them, muttering with a smirk, "You taste so good, my baby."

She was panting because of my previous actions. After giving her a few moments, I put on the condom and then removed my pants, completely undressing in front of her. I leaned down near her ear and whispered, "Siya, the way you took my fingers so well, please do justice with my cock too.""He is hella needy" indicating towards my dick made her giggle. I placed a soft kiss on her lips and moved down, positioning my dick at her entrance. Without wasting a second, I pushed it inside her, causing her to moan my name, "Adi...." which made me smirk. "Take it well and do justice to him." With a few slow thrusts, I increased my pace inside her, and I must mention that she accommodated me so well. "Raab ne bana di Jodi" - I feel this statement while thrusting inside her. Her loud moans and screams of my name are a blessing to my ears, urging me to thrust even deeper with each passing moment.

I thrust inside her with greater speed. She screamed, arching back her body, clutching the bedsheets, and closing her eyes shut as we both released together, feeling her warmth over my shielded penis. I withdrew my penis, leaned down, and placed a soft kiss on her lips. "You did a good job, my lady boss," I whispered. She smiled in response with her tired eyes and hugged me. "Today I got to know you're the best in bed too, Mr. Rajvansh," she muttered, which made me giggle. "Aditiya Rajvansh can always be the best for his Siya," I replied.

We both detached, and I went towards the washroom, leaving her alone on the bed covered with a duvet. I removed the used condom, then put on my pants and started filling the bathtub with warm water to help Siya ease her soreness.

A few minutes later, I went outside and lifted her fragile body in my arms in a bridal style, heading towards the washroom. "Adi, it's paining," she whimpered in my arms, burying her face in the crook of my neck. "After the shower, I will massage you with oil. It will ease your pain," I reassured her to help alleviate her discomfort. As we both entered the bathroom, I stepped into the bathtub with her. I positioned her in front of me, and her head rested on my chest. She closed her eyes as the warm water soothed her sore body. We both remained in the same position, enjoying the peaceful silence between us.

After a 30-minute long bath, we both emerged from the bathroom fully dressed in our comfortable clothes, heading towards our bed. I gently placed her on the bed and then walked towards the dressing table to get the oil. I intended to massage her lower abdomen to help ease her pain.

I made her sit on my lap with her back against my chest. I applied oil to my hands and slowly lifted her shirt, gently massaging her abdomen. After a few moments, I asked her, "Siya, has the pain lessened?" She didn't reply as she slept in my arms, which made me smile at her cute antics.

I carefully place her on the bed, making sure not to disturb her peaceful sleep. I placed a gentle kiss on her forehead and whispered, "I love you, Siya." Good night!" Saying this, I cuddled up with her in my arms and drifted into a peaceful slumber.