CHAPTER-11

I woke up with a throbbing pain in my head

I woke up with a throbbing pain in my head. I slowly opened my eyes and tried to recognize the place because I knew it wasn't my room. As I stood up, holding my head and looking around, my eyes fell on my reflection in the mirror.

Then it hit me—I am now married to Aditiya. My hands went to my forehead, where he filled my partition with vermilion, making me his. While I was busy looking at my married self in the mirror, I felt a sharp pain in my chest. "Ho hi gayi shaadi, Siya teri life me kuch accha likha bhi hai," I mocked my own fate. Just then, my phone started beeping continuously with notifications. I went towards the bed to pick it up.

( "The wedding happened, Siya. Has anything good been written in your life?" )

I opened my phone to check what sort of notifications I was getting at this hour. Seeing all the news about my marriage with Mr. Rajvansh in front of me made my anger reach its peak. I was fuming in anger when I saw Aditiya enter the room with a plate full of food in his hands, dressed in his comfy clothes. His smiling expression changed into confusion when he saw me standing and glaring at him with the phone in my hand.

He kept the plate on the table and came towards me. "What happened, Siya? You seem..." I didn't let him complete and instead shouted at him, "What happened? Waah, as if Mr. Rajvansh doesn't know what happened?"

"Baby, please calm down. We can talk about this later," he said in his calm tone, but I was in no mood to calm myself down. "Why later? Because of this alliance between you and my dad, my character is being tarnished in front of the whole world!"

Listening to my sudden outburst, his expression changed. "Siya, we are married. Let's not call our marriage a deal anymore," he replied with a stern tone. But I argued back with the same high-pitched voice filled with anger, "Aditiya Rajvansh, this is a deal between you and my dad. And when money and relationships are combined, it's called a deal. My dad sold me to you."

By this time, tears were streaming down my face along with my fuming anger. He didn't reply back; he was just looking at me with so many emotions in his eyes.

I inhaled due to frustration. I'm not stable anymore. I could feel my hands trembling, and I'm having difficulty breathing. I kept my hands on my chest, trying to normalize my breathing when I saw Aditiya forward me my pills with water. I quickly took them without giving any thought or glance at him and gulped them down in one go.

Now I sat on the bed, still feeling uneasy, running my fingers through my hair when I saw Aditiya come and sit beside me. I turned my gaze towards him when he suddenly hugged me and whispered in my ears in his sweetest and softest tone, "Baby, please calm down for now, I beg you. We will talk about this later. Haan?"

I felt comforted and secure for the first time in his arms. All my pain, both internally and externally, momentarily disappeared, and his voice sparked a rush of positive emotions within me. His heartbeat right now is the only comforting sound I want to listen to. I was so overwhelmed with emotions that I couldn't argue with him anymore, so I nodded in response. We stayed in that position for a few minutes until I felt stable again.

We both detached from each other, and then he asked me, "Siya, please have your dinner, then take your medicine, and then rest. Right now, everything else is secondary for me. Your health is primary." His voice showed concern for me and my health. I felt this kind of emotion for the first time. Before this, no one had shown me this level of concern, not even my dad.

"But I will change and freshen up first, then we can have dinner," I replied. He nodded with his beautiful smile. To be honest, he has a very beautiful smile, especially with those dimples that enhance its beauty.

After about 30 minutes, I came back to the room, all freshened up, and saw him talking to someone on the phone. He ended the call when he saw me standing beside him. "Chalo, let's have our dinner," he said, to which I nodded.

We were having our dinner silently when I remembered him giving me my medicine. Now I'm curious. "How do you know about my medication?" I asked suddenly. He turned his gaze from the food towards me and replied with a smirk on his face, "I have my own sources, Mrs. Siya Aditiya Rajvash." After his reply, I didn't ask anything else. "What can I ask this man who doesn't have any manners to reply in a simple way? How can I expect something simple from him?"

After dinner, I headed to the room. He gave me my medicine, and I took it without thinking twice. Exhausted, I went straight to bed. Before I could react, he quickly pulled me closer, and my back met his chest. In his husky voice, he whispered in my ear, "Babe, just sleep without any fuss. I won't do anything, just sleep peacefully so you can recover soon. Goodnight, wifey." His voice sent a rush through my body. The comfort of his arms and my tired mind and body didn't allow me to argue or think. I nodded in response and drifted into a deep sleep.