CHAPTER-7

The day of event .

Today is the day my dad will officially announce the new CEO of the company

Today is the day my dad will officially announce the new CEO of the company. The event is being held at our mansion. He seems very happy and has told me about the collaboration with Rajvansh. It does sound a bit suspicious, but let's not worry for now. This alliance with Rajvansh is expected to be very profitable. It's obvious that the reason my dad is so happy is because of the potential financial gains. For him, power, money, and publicity are what matter in life. With his never-satisfied nature and constant search for more, he has used me in every way possible. I have no idea what he has planned for me in the future.

My dad chose me as the new CEO, not because I'm his only daughter or the only heir left, but because he knows I never say no and don't rebel like Riya Kapoor. That's the only reason I'm still alive. I follow all his decisions, not willingly but by force. The traumas he inflicted on my young self still haunt me day and night. He'll use my face as the CEO, but behind the scenes, everything will still be under his control, and the rest of the world will think he's in retirement.

But after getting all the authorities and the position of CEO, I'll start doing my own thing without letting him know. Over time, I'll slowly and gradually change every plan and everything Mr. Kapoor has planned for the future. I'll make sure to show him his place. But until then, I need to be very careful with everything he's going to do and accept all his will.

Seeing me busy, engrossed in my own thoughts, looking outside the window of my room, my designer tapped my shoulder and said, 'Hey Siya, where are you lost?' Listening to his sudden question, I came out of my world back to reality. I muttered, "Oh, nothing."

"That's fine. Here's your outfit for the event. Please check it once and let me know if you need any changes." Listening to him, I just gave a glance at my outfit, which was placed on my bed. Honestly, I wasn't in the mood for all this stuff, so I replied, "It's totally fine. Thank you for the last-minute prepration."

In response to my reply, he gave me a huge grin and said, "You're welcome, Siya. Congratulations on this position, and lastly, all the best." He completed his sentence with a thumbs up, to which I gave him a slight smile. Then he left my room, leaving me to get ready for the event.

The event is in two hours, and I'm still busy with my own thoughts. It's a big day for my new beginning, and I miss my mom. "Kassh aap aaj hoti yaha mumma," I uttered these words with tears rolling down my cheeks, but quickly wiped them off and muttered to myself, "Be quick, Siya. Get ready."

(" I wish mumma, you were here today")

I went directly to my washroom to freshen up, then I wore the outfit. When I saw my reflection in the mirror, I felt really beautiful. "This outfit fits me so well, like wow," I muttered, checking myself in the mirror. With that broad smile on my face, which is very rare, like a real smile from me is very rare. I only smile genuinely when I feel truly happy from within, and for now, the reason is this outfit that I love. "I need to appreciate Mady for his work."

After adoring my own outfit, I did some slight makeup and put on my necessary jewelry to complement the look. One last time, I saw myself in the mirror and said, "Hai tu bohot sundar, Siya," complimenting myself. Today, I thought of clicking some pictures before leaving my room and heading downstairs for the event.

("You're really beautiful, siya")

I had a selfie session, adoring myself with that huge smile. Then, I took my mom's portrait from the side table of my bed and said, "I love you, Mumma," while kissing the picture. After that, I kept the picture back and left my room.

 After that, I kept the picture back and left my room

SIYA'S OUTFIT

I reached downstairs and took a glance at all the decorations that were done. The staff of our mansion was ready with their duties for the event. It was about to start, but the media always arrives early, waiting outside the mansion. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and saw that it was my great dad. "Hey, Dad!" I greeted him with a fake smile. "Hi, baccha! You're looking so beautiful tonight," he complimented me with a huge smile on his face. I muttered a thank you with a slight smile.

"Are you ready?" he asked me, as if I had any option to say no. But never mind, I replied, "Yes." Then we both went outside to have a media session with the reporters standing outside. As you all know, my dad loves publicity. Nothing is private about his life, except me. But today is the day he will allow others to know about me.