CHAPTER-4

It's been a week now after the success event of RAJVANSH ENTERPRISES.

My assistant Adarsh obroi explaining my today's schedule, when I suddenly realised that it's been a week now I asked him to get all the information about Siya kapoor, but he didn't give me yet

My assistant Adarsh obroi explaining my today's schedule, when I suddenly realised that it's been a week now I asked him to get all the information about Siya kapoor, but he didn't give me yet .

Stopped him in between his explanation "Adarsh its been a week now I asked you to gather all the information about siya kapoor and you didn't inform me yet , may I know the reason about the delay in this specific work ?"

Listening to my sudden question he turned his gaze from the iPad towards me, apologised for the delay and explained me the reason " sorry sir for the delay , but to be honest it was really time consuming " saying this he lowered his head .

I asked him looking at his expression "why ? I don't think it was that difficult for...."

Before I could complete the sentence he interfered " sir it was difficult, like seriously her father Mr kapoor being such a public figure , how come so less information about her? I thought I will inform you after I gather all the information but even after 1 week it was still less. "

Listening to his sudden frustrated reply I asked him " ok fine , continue with less ." I gestured him to continue .

He nodded and told " sir she is the only child of Mr Vijay kapoor . Soon she will be hired as the new ceo of kapoor co. She has got no experience in the business world but still mr kapoor came up with this decision risking his company. After 2 days kapoor co. held an event for their new CEO. And no more information...."

I didn't let him complete, I felt the sudden rage of anger and roared at him "what the fuck Adarsh, it's not even least . Why would I have even told you ? Like you came with this that she is the only child and soon to be a CEO of kapoor co. just 2 sentence , you call it information that too you took freaking one week ."

Listening to me he stiffened at his position and continued with that fear in his eyes which was due to my sudden change in behaviour " sir I already told you there was nothing about her except this , for god sake trust me . I don't even understand the fact that how come only this ? Like she attend every possible business events held in the city with her dad , still nothing, no social media , no public information by any reporters like how ?"

His answer made my anger reach its peak I roared at him again made him flinch "shut the fuck up adarsh , just get lost from here."

After this statement he lowered his head ,muttered sorry and dispersed from my cabin . After he left I ran my hands throw my hairs due to fraustation "siya kapoor made me this crazy . I could still feel her touch around my bicep which was same as my rooh , like how ?? Aahh...even her those angelic eyes those strawberry tempting lips fuck so same as rooh ....."

After about an hour I calmed myself when adarsh words hit me " after 2 days kapoor co. held event for their new CEO " . Quickly I dialed adarsh number and immediately called him at my cabin .

He asked my permission, entered my cabin and greeted me . I just nodded and asked " you told me that after 2 days there is an event at kapoor co. for their new CEO?"

He replied " yes sir !! Mr kapoor want to meet you and personally invite you for their event but his appointment is in pending..."

Again I didn't let him complete and asked him " why didn't you inform me about that?" To which he replied " sir you were busy " I told him" whatever it is just accept the appointment and fix it after an hour ."

With his surprised expression he informed me" but sir you got an important meeting to attend after an hour."

"Cancel it and fix the appointment with mr kapoor . I don't want any of your unnecessary advice just do as I say " raised my palm infront of his face with a gesture to not utter anything from his mouth , to which he just nodded and did some typing in his iPad . " sir it's done, meeting with mr kapoor after one hour " I nodded and asked him to leave .

Right now my cabin seems so silent, I could only think about her ." Siya kapoor I will make sure you're mine and only mine."