CHAPTER-17

SIYA

Today I woke up at 6:45 am and went straight to the washroom to freshen up . While brushing my teeth , I realised today's date. Me and aditiya have to attend an event together as our companies are in business alliance. I informed his assistant about it but now I have to inform him by myself because later I will forget .  I quickly Cleansed my face then directly started walking towards his room " event information yeh toh bahana hai bss unko ek nazar dekhna hai " I muttered smiling broadly because after yesterday's confession , I feel some kind of attraction, affection towards him.

While walking towards his room , one of the stuff of the mansion informed me that he is upstairs in his gym hall . Without any single thought I went directly towards his gym hall to meet him . When I entered inside the hall , the view infront of me made me stand there dumbstruck, my eyes almost out of the socket because of my contract marriage husband settling all the gym equipments in their right places . His toned well defined physique on top of that his right hand completely covered with different types of tattoo creation making my knees weak ."this man infront of me is he really my husband? " I questioned myself seeing this beautiful creation on earth ." Siya behen aaj dil aur pata nahi kaha kaha haal chaal horaha hai" I muttered seeing my own condition .

I saw him turning his gaze towards me , seeing me gawking over him, he started walking towards me with that mischievous smirk on his face which is making him even more hot . Right now his whole existence exudes sensuality.

He is now infront of me , held me by my waist and came closer to my ear "siya, wanna have me as your breakfast meal today" he whispered with the same smirk. His intimidating behaviour,  his appearance right now   his voice and these words he uttered right now made me turn all red , my whole body heating up because of my husband's this kind of morning things . Somehow managed to utter a word "haan?" To which he explained his above sentence . Listening to him I pushed him shouting " pervert " . " haw me pervert ? than what about you gawking at your husband like a hungry wife" he laughed at my condition .

Without saying anything I ran from there due to embarrassment , came inside my room and directly went inside the washroom to get ready for the day . I saw my face in the mirror , my face all red and heated up due to the scene happened just now ." Ahhh why I was ogling at him like anything?" I muttered in embarrassment covered my face with my palm.

After getting all ready for the day , I went downstairs for the breakfast when my eyes fell on my husband waiting on the dinning table for me . Sudden embarrassment shyness every sort of emotions hit me due the incident happened this early morning. He saw me walking towards him , his face lit up displaying his beautiful dimple smile . Just like gentlemen he stood up from his seat to let me sit on my seat first . I did as he gestured and gave him a warm smile .

While we both were having breakfast , I remembered about the event to attend in the evening with him , so I need to inform him . I was about to inform him at that time only but his hot view made me forget everything . " aditiya I need to inform you about something. " my voice made him turn his gaze towards me and he quickly replied with that smirk on his face " inform me that you really wanna have me as your breakfast meal today" listening to him I choked on my own food and started coughing . Seeing my condition he came close to me with water and rubbed my back to calm myself. " khud hi jaan leta hai khud hi bachane bhi ata hai " I thought .

Soon I calmed myself and cleared my throat to speak further " apko baatein na sunke bolne ki jayda adat lag gayi hai" listening to me he laughed and replied " ok fine calm down and continue with what you wanna say". "yes I want to say that today we both need to attend the business event of arora's together as arora's are the mutual client of our business alliance " listening to me he replied" yeah , we will attend ." I nodded in response . Then again in complete silence we both completed our breakfast then we both came out of the mansion together to head towards our respective company .

Aditiya pecked my forehead and caressed my face lovingly " have a great day my lady boss" this specific word "my lady boss" initiate some sort of confidence in me for the whole day to tackle with all the hurdles I need to face in the office. " you too aditiya " I replied and gave him a smile in response. Then both of us left from the mansion.

While moving towards my office in the car , my mind right now completely filled with the thoughts related to aditiya. When he was caressing my face, his eyes held some sort of  fear and the same fear I saw in his eyes yesterday night at his vulnerable state infront of me . I don't know what's sort of fear he is holding onto but only thing I can do is to stay by his side and this is the only thing he want from me as he said earlier . Whenever my mind goes back to his painful confession , my heart aches for him and this feeling of secure which I feel only with him now. Busy in my own thoughts when the driver informed me that we have reached the company.

Gaurds opened the door of the car for me and I walked towards my company with the professional look on my face . As I entered the company building my assistant greeted me " good morning ma'am" I nodded , walking straight to my cabin and Julia following me with her ipad on her hand explaining me my whole day's schedule. "Ma'am today you have got two meeting ,first with our employee abhinav and his team about the upcoming F&Bproject and second with new trainee and appoint them their work. Listening to her I nodded and everyone in the background greeting me while I was walking towards my cabin .

I entered my cabin and sat on my chair . Julia standing infront of me "julia, what's the new update about the case related to those injured workers from our factory ". I asked her in my professional tone." Ma'am the whole situation is under control now and cops they are investigating the real cause behind the attack" she replied to which I nodded in response ." And the timing of my today's meeting?" I asked her another question. " ma'am first meeting is after 15 minutes and seconding meeting is at 1 PM "
She informed me to which again I nodded and gestured her to leave . Till my first meeting of the day I went through all the files related to our new project .

Sharp after 15 minutes,  I entered the meeting hall with julia following me . Everyone present in the hall greeted me with warm smile on their face . I greeted them back and sat on my place .

" yes abhinav start with the progress in the project " I asked abhinav to explain their progress to which he nodded ,stood up from his seat and explained everything in detail manner related to the project . " yeah great job" I appreciated him and his team for their hardwork and even discussed about the project more.

The first meeting ended just before the lunch break 12: 15 at noon . After the meeting while heading towards my cabin I got a call from aditiya. With few rings I received his call " good afternoon mr rajvansh " I greeted him with a smile appearing on my face. " good afternoon my lady boss" he replied in response,  listening this name"lady boss" which he gave me makes my heart flutters." Siya it's lunch time so please have your lunch" he informed me about the meal which is some kind of ritual now , him informing me to have my meals on time . After our marriage he started with this , week earlier as I was not talking to him so he use to text me but today he directly called me . Listening his voice half of my stress reduced and a smile crept on my face ." Yes aditiya I will do it now , even you too have it on time okay?" I muttered ." Yes I will do it after this meeting ends" listening to which I asked " aditiya are you in the meeting then why did you call me in between your meeting? " listening to my concern tone for his meeting he replied " I do things according to my priority " ." What?" I didn't get in the beginning what he meant but after his reply " meri baatien apki samjh ki bahar hi hoti hai rehne dete hai." I understood what he meant to say , by now I am smiling like a mad person ." Ok fine mr rajvansh after your work have your lunch for now byee" I replied . "Okayyy lady boss , byee" call end.

After the lunch time ,I went for the second meeting with the trainee . Entered the hall everyone greeted . After the introduction speech I made them understand the working system of kapoor company and allotted them their work ." Work for your own progress and for the company's progress.  All the best " I ended the meeting with this sentence and left the hall walking towards my cabin......