CHAPTER-22

ADITIYA

I was in the meeting when I  checked my phone in between the ongoing meeting, whether siya replied or not but to my surprise it's been 3 hours now she didn't replied which seems suspicious because she reply me within few minutes but today no reply from her side.

"She might be busy today" thinking this I double text her but this time the texts I sent had a single text which made me worried sick, so I quickly dialled her number putting the meeting on hold. "The number you're calling is currently switched off" listening this I immediately cancelled my meeting and orderd adarsh "get ready, we are leaving for india right now."

Seeing me in this condition none dared to ask me any further questions. While leaving from the place I dialled siya's assistant Julia's number and as soon as she received my call, I bombared her with questions "julia, where is siya? Why her phone is switched off? Is she alright? For god sake say something WHERE IS MY WIFE?" Sensing the state of mine she replied with fear in her voice "sir, siya ma'am left the office early today and I don't know why her phone is switched off but sir these days she seemed real low" listening to her I roared "reach out to her as soon as possible and inform me whether she is alright or not, I am leaving for India too" with visible terror in her voice she replied " yes sir" I ended the call.

I was in my private jet, with passing time I was feeling more and more restless for her well being. My mind was completely filled with so many questions related to her that what happened to her all of a sudden. "Meri hi galti hai itna kam me busy hogaya tha ki I didn't even call her to ask about her well being" I blamed myself for this situation.

After passing the toughest hours of my life, I reached the airport and without wasting even a single second I started the engine heading towards our mansion. When I was almost there near the mansion my phone started flashing with her number, I quickly grabbed the phone and recieved the call bombarding with questions when I heard her sobbing from the other side of the phone, my heart clenched feeling the sharp pain listening her cries "siya kya hogaya ? What's wrong why are you crying? Why your breathing seems so uneven? Siya reply my baccha? Listening to my concern voice she somehow managed to utter "adi..." due to her crying she couldn't complete.

I reached and barged inside the mansion, phone near my ear and her crying sounds making me speed up to reach the room she was in. I opened the door with a thud sound revealing her sitting on the bed holding the phone and crying. She saw me standing at the entrance of the room with her tearful eyes. She was having difficulty in breathing, her eyes all puffy, her cheeks, nose all red due to crying but the question arise "why is she crying?"

I quickly ran towards her holding her in my arms securely and her cries seemed no ending today. Sensing her state I was getting all tensed "siya baccha breathe, clam down mein hun na, just breathe" I said detaching her from me so that she could make her breathing stable but she pulled me more making her grip tight around me and uttered in between her cries" adi...mat...kar...iye..dur...hu..me.." listening to her I let her stay the way she want because for me right now is all I want her to feel ease.

After some time when her breathing was all stable, she herself detached her from me and I settled myself on the bed with her, wiped her tears. " abhi baatao, aap kyun rahi thi? Aur itne ghanto se phone bandh kyun tha? Listening to me her eyes again filled with tears and her lips wobbled but I didn't let her cry "siya bss hogaya baccha abhi aur rona nahi" I warned to which she nodded and I made her sit on my lap holding her securely in my arms." Now tell me, what made you cry this much?" I asked her again. "I was missing you" saying this she lowered her head and listening to her sudden confession which I was not even expecting from her, my breathing stopped for a second that just because she was missing me is the reason behind her crying. My heart aches when the realization hit me that I made my princess cry.

I lift her face up and made her look towards me. With our eyes locked, face closer and the longing for each other became unbearable, my lips met her's. The warmth of her mouth sent electricity running through my whole body. Siya responding back with equal love and passion as mine, she threw her arms around my neck and I lost myself in her strawberry breathe and soft lips.

And just like that our frist romantic kiss was over. Siya suddenly became aware of our state, seeing her all blushing made me grin. "Siya I am sorry because when you needed me I was busy with my work but today I promise I will always be there whenever you need me ok?" Listening to me she nodded and I kissed her forehead. By now  her crying session stopped "adi my head is throbbing" she said holding her head when I got up and brought her medicine. "Siya have it" I forwarded her medicine with some water in the glass and she gulped it in one go.

Then I made her sleep because after she cry alot her head start aching. Due to her medicine within no time she fell asleep. I caressed her hairs lovingly and was adoring her beautiful face because I too missed her alot, these three days were the most tough period of my life away from her but the distance make us realise how much we want and miss our loved ones. "aww my baby because of me cried alot" I said caressing her face and planted a feathery kiss on her forehead then I went straight to my room to get freshen up.

After my deeds I made some phone calls for all the things I had planned for her because tomorrow is our one month marriage anniversary and I planned to wish her at 12 am.

Setting everything properly infront of her, the gift I brought for her from london, the cake I ordered and beautiful flower bouquet with a letter in it which I wrote. At sharp 12 am I started waking her up, I felt sorry to disturb her beauty sleep but it was much neccessary thing to do. After calling her for two three times she woke up rubbing her eyes "adi kya hogaya itni raat ko" she said this looking at me with her cute doe eyes.

"Happy one month marriage anniversary mrs siya aditiya rajvansh" I said with broad smile on my face when she directly lunged onto me and I wrapped my arms around her " happy one month marriage anniversary to you mr aditiya rajvansh" she said with her most cheerful voice, then we detached from each other when I made her look towards the gifts I placed for her.

Seeing the things infront of her, the expression on her face was priceless, she was at the verge to cry when I warned her again and helped her to open the gift and the letter with the bouquet. Before opening the gift she took the letter in her hand when she turned her gaze towards me with questioning eyes to which I replied " I wrote it for you" listening to this she immediately opened it and started reading it with tears flowing down her cheeks. I made her sit on my lap and held her securely in my arms in the gesture to console her when she wiped her tears and turned her gaze towards me.

Those beautiful eyes of her holds the intense feelings, after few moments of eye lock I felt her lips on mine. We both shared a passionate kiss together for few minutes straight, cherishing the beautiful moment and her soft lips with her strawberry flavor. The beautiful kiss came to an end and we got detached from each other, her cheeks again turned all red. I smiled looking at her.

"Thank you adi, you really made me feel so important and valued in your life" she said with tears in her eyes again when I kissed both of her eyes and said "siya you're the precious gem of my life and I do things to see your beautiful and cheerful smile, I don't do things for you to cry like a baby" I said when she giggled." Chalo let's cut the cake now" then we both cut the cake and fed each other when I asked her to open that gift. She opened it and her eyes holds so many emotions seeing the gift " you're the best adi, thank you thank you thank you" she said hugging me tight made me giggle at her antics.....

 She opened it and her eyes holds so many emotions seeing the gift " you're the best adi, thank you thank you thank you" she said hugging me tight made me giggle at her antics