CHAPTER-33

While driving towards Rajvansh Enterprises, my mind was still stuck on Siya

While driving towards Rajvansh Enterprises, my mind was still stuck on Siya. What are her plans? How will she approach to tackle the huge problem in front of her? These few unanswered questions remain in my mind. "I just want her to be alright in everything she does or is going to do." And her safety, I am going to make sure. Thinking about her well-being, I picked up my phone to dial Adarsh's number with my free hand while the other hand was busy driving.

Before I could dial the number, my phone started beeping with Adarsh's caller ID. Without wasting a second, I answered the call. He greeted me from the other end with a "Good morning, sir," to which I replied, "Good morning." Before I could say anything else, Adarsh informed me, "Siya ma'am called for a board meeting, so your first meeting is at Kapoor Co." Upon hearing this, I redirected my car towards her company and responded, "I'm on my way, make sure you get there before me." After saying this, I ended the call and concentrated on the road.

It's been over 20 minutes, and I am stuck here in traffic. "Karlo baat hogaya, mein late," I said, banging my palm on the steering wheel out of frustration. I was getting impatient as time passed because I wanted to reach there on time. After a few minutes, I learned that the traffic was caused by an ambulance getting stuck due to road issues. The patient inside the ambulance needed immediate treatment, so they blocked the road to help the ambulance. Only reason I haven't taken any action yet.

( "Okay, it's done, I am late." )

After spending approximately 30 minutes stuck in traffic. The road cleared, and I almost flew my car to reach her company. Within 15 minutes, I stopped the car in front of Kapoor Co. As I stepped out of the car, everyone in the background greeted me. I immediately entered the company where I found Adarsh waiting for me at the entrance. He greeted me and gestured for me to head towards the meeting hall.

As I entered the hall, everyone stood up and greeted me upon my arrival. I nodded, and my eyes were searching for her. My eyes met her angelic gaze, which was already fixed on me. Her eyes conveyed every emotion that she professionally hid from the entire world. I went towards her seat, settled beside her, and placed my palm on hers to reassure her that everything is going to be alright, and my lady boss will rock no matter what. As our fingers intertwined, there was a sense of relief that flashed across her face. She gave me her beautiful smile, which put my heart at ease.

After my arrival, Mr. Raguvanshi declared to start the meeting. My eyes turned towards Mr. Kapoor, who was smirking, sitting in front of us. "I feel like killing this man right there in his seat," thinking this, I clenched my fist tightly due to the anger built within me for this man. I quickly calmed myself when I heard, "Mrs. Siya Rajvansh, can you now elaborate on the real reason for this sudden meeting?" Mr. Malhotra gestured for her to speak when my lady boss stood up from her seat. With confidence radiating from her, she started speaking, exuding the aura she held. "As you all know, in the last meeting, you blamed me for the downturn our company is experiencing. Today, I am going to clear all the allegations against me and reveal the real culprit to all of you, supported by the evidence I have gathered with the help of Inspector Vijay." Saying this, she gestured towards Inspector Vijay, who nodded in agreement. Siya then shifted her gaze towards Mr. Kapoor, who had lost his overconfidence and now maintained his composure as Siya disclosed the true reason behind this impromptu meeting.

"Without wasting any of your precious time, let me be concise and direct about who the real culprit is," she said in her bold professional tone. "Who is the person?" Mr. Raguvanshi asked with seriousness evident on his voice. Everyone, including me, was looking at her when she revealed the most awaited truth the world was waiting for: "Mr. Vijay Kapoor, unfortunately, my dad is the real culprit behind all this," she said with a calm face, pointing her finger towards Mr. Kapoor, who abruptly stood up from his seat and hissed at Siya in anger, "Shut up!" Why are you lying to save yourself, Siya? Still in her calm posture, she replied, "Siya Rajvansh, don't utter anything without any proof." So, Inspector Ranvijay, show the evidence to all the people present here, including Mr. Vijay Kapoor." Listening to her, the inspector stood up from his seat and played the evidence on the projector screen in front of everyone, revealing the real face of Mr. Kapoor.

Everyone in the hall turned their gaze towards Mr. Kapoor with shocked expressions, but my lady boss and I didn't waste any of our reactions. We were simply enjoying the scene when Mr. Kehtri almost roared at Mr. Kapoor, banging on the table, "Why, Vijay, why?" Why the hell did you do this to the company that you created? Mr. Kapoor started shouting upon hearing him, trying to conceal his true identity, which was already apparent to the people. "Siya is lying; she is trying to blame me just to save herself," he said as he approached Siya and grabbed her by the neck, forcing her. "You're my daughter." How could you? He roared in her face when I pushed Mr. Kapoor, removing his filthy hands from Siya's neck. He was caught by the inspector, but my attention was focused on my wife, who was coughing due to the tight grip on her neck. I made her sit and gave her some water to drink. Within a few minutes, she returned to normal. My eyes were fixed on her as she turned to look at me and nodded, assuring me that she was okay and alleviating my concerns. I turned my gaze, fuming with anger, towards Mr. Kapoor, who was standing under the scrutiny of Inspector Ranvijay, hissing in anger. Before I could speak, Siya stood up from her place and confronted Kapoor, saying, "You committed a crime, and now it's time to face the consequences." With an evil smirk, she leaned towards his ears and whispered, "As I mentioned before, I will take your empire away from you right before your eyes." Only I could see and hear her. "So I did," she raised her head and gave him a smirk. Mr. Kapoor roared again, "You will face the fucking consequences, Siya Rajvansh." Listening to him, I replied in my most terrifying tone, "Just stay away from my wife, Mr. Kapoor." He smirked and left the room, being dragged out by the police force.

Everyone in the room was watching the scene with shocked, surprised, and unbelieving expressions when they all maintained their composure and apologized for the allegations they had made against my wife. "I am sorry, Mrs. Siya, on behalf of every board member," Mr. Malhotra lowered his gaze and apologized. Siya replied with a professional smile, "It's okay, Mr. Malhotra. Now that everything is cleared, we can work together to get our company back on track." Listening to her, Mr. Kehtri replied, "Before that, we need to appoint you as the owner of Kapoor Co. as you're the only heir of Mr. Vijay Kapoor." Everyone agreed with Mr. Kehtri and appointed Siya as the new CEO. A beautiful smile appeared on her face as she got what she deserved. Admiring her for fighting her battle alone and winning it her own way, "I am so proud of her," after a few more discussions, everyone left the meeting hall.

As people left the hall, we were left alone. Siya turned towards me, lunged over me, causing me to lose my balance. I fell onto the nearby chair with her on my chest, holding her securely by her waist. "Adi, I am so, so, so, so, so very happy! Like, can you just imagine? Ahh, I did it!" Her voice held so much excitement and happiness, which made me giggle at her cute antics. I made her sit on my lap while I maintained my posture on the chair. While removing a few hair strands from her face, I placed a soft kiss on her lips. "Siya, I am so proud of you for doing it so well," I said. She listened to me, smiled broadly, and then placed her head on my chest. She started blabbering cutely about how she accomplished everything. I was patiently listening to her, admiring her cute antics when I called her by her name, "Siya." She turned her gaze towards me with her beautiful doe eyes. "itna khubsurat hona gunnah nahi hai lekin siya yeh yaad rakhna ki itni khubsurati kisiki jaan bhi le sakti hai" I said honestly. Her cheeks turned all red, indicating she was blushing, which made me giggle. I embraced her again, sharing our beautiful moment. "I love you, my lady boss," I muttered.

( "Being so beautiful is not a sin, but Siya, remember that such beauty can also take someone's breath away." )