CHAPTER-28

SIYA

As soon as he engulfed me in his embrace, my worries and stress seemed to vanish into the air. I was filled with a new ray of hope. His heartbeats soothed my soul, and I found solace only in his embrace, away from this cruel world. His grip around me tightened, making me feel secure and repairing my broken soul back to normal so that I could fight back against this cruel world.

"Baccha, I am so proud of you that you took the step to prove yourself infront of the world" he said while holding my face with his palm, caressing it with so much love and placed his soft lips over mine for a peck. With his words and his gestures, I regained my determination  and confidence to fight to remove all the allegations from me . "Yes, I am gonna do this" I said with determination evident on my face, I am no more feeling any sort of restlessness, anxious or any negative feeling that will bring me down.

He hugged me back close to his chest and we remained in the same position for a while feeling the solace in our silence.

We both detached from each other "siya anything happens please call me, don't let anyone harm you" he said placing a soft kiss on my temple, I just nodded with a smile in response then he left.

I went straight to my cabin with Julia following me from behind, I sat on my chair and ordered her "set my meeting with the investigation officer as soon as possible and bring all the files, details related to the injured worker case" she nodded and left my cabin.

Julia came back after about 15 minutes with files in her hand "ma'am these are the files" she said placing the files on my table, " and your meeting with investigation officer is about 30 minutes later" she informed me and I nodded in response as I engrossed myself in the files, then she left.

30 minutes passed as I was busy reading all the files when julia came back again to inform me about the meeting. "Investigation officer waiting for you in the meeting hall ma'am" I nodded and we both left my cabin heading towards the meeting hall.

As I entered the meeting hall, investigation officer ranvijay stood up and we both shook our hands in the form of professional gesture. I asked him to have his seat as I settled myself in my respective seat. "Mr ranvijay, you informed the board members only that someone from the company is involved in this case but you didn't reveal the identity, may I know the reason?" I asked him straight to the point. "Because the person who is involved in all these is your closed one, so I thought before the board members I need to inform you as you hired me for the case" he replied in his calm tone but his confession made me angry as well as confused "If you know I hired you than why the hell did you create the choas of telling the board members mr ranvijay?" He could sense the rising anger in my tone. "Mrs siya, without your confirmation I would have not shared the details with board members but my senior had put down pressure on me to give all the details about the case to Mr. kehtri who is one of your company's board members. I did as I was orderd by my higher authority but I didn't reveal the person identity because I wanted to inform you first." He replied with honesty for his work evident in his voice. "Frist tell me who is behind all this?" I asked straight to the point "Mr Vijay Kapoor,  the owner of the kapoor co. and your dad who planned an accident for the workers just because they tried to protest against the working facility of your company. " he replied. "Dad planned it well to hide his deeds by harming the innocent people to keep their mouth shut but fortunately I took the factory under my responsibility then I hired you for the investigation which my dad didn't expect me to go against him"

I solved the puzzle which was created by the man who is unfortunately my father. "Dad asked your senior to pressurize you so that he will get to know how much I know about this case by you, and when you said that someone from the company is behind this case. Dad just turned the table created the whole scene showcasing me as the culprit hiding himself behind me to save him" I said with a calm expression plastered over my face. "After getting to know that your dad is behind all the choas you're still so calm" he asked me with surprised expression. "I don't waste my reaction where I already suspected the outcome, this choas I was expecting but not this soon" I replied with a slight smile reassuring him that it didn't affect me. "Commendable" he complimented me.

"Now you know who is behind this, let the world know who is at fault and save your position" he said when julia entered the meeting hall in a panic state "ma'am, this news" she said showing me the news in her Ipad.

"Mrs siya rajvansh, the new CEO of kapoor co. is the only person behind the accident which left many workers injured. The new CEO just ran after money making without giving a single thought of who is working under them"

"Mrs siya rajvansh is also using the power of mr aditiya rajvansh and her dad mr Vijay Kapoor in a wrong way. Board members should take legal action against her and remove her from the CEO position."

Listening all this news my jaw clenched anger fuming inside me but I maintained my external appearance without showcasing any unnecessary reactions. "Mrs siya you got all the evidences against him just bring him down infront of everyone" ranvijay said with concern "no not this easy, I need to talk to him before" I said and turned my gaze towards julia "bring this news down as soon as possible" then turned my gaze towards ranvijay "you forward me all the evidences against him to, another copy you keep with yourself and please don't reveal the real culprit until I order you,  not even any of the board members" he nodded and we both shook hands "Thank you so much mr ranvijay" I muttered.

"I am leaving for the kapor mansion to meet Mr kapoor increase my security" listening to me julia nodded and I received  all the evidences from mr ranvijay in my whatsapp text.

It was 5 pm in the evening I left from the company heading towards kapoor mansion. After about 1 hour of stressful drive car stopped infront of the kapoor mansion. I stormed inside the mansion when I saw dad sitting on the sofa with carefree look over his face smoking cigar and scrolling his phone watching my breaking news.

"Wow mr kapoor, the greatest greedy man, oh sorry not greedy The greatest business man jo apne kale kartut chupane ke liye apne beti ko aage kardete hai" I said mocking him, he didn't reply just kept on smoking his cigar with an evil smirk over his face. His presence infront of me choke me but I have got no other option than to confront him so I am here infront of him. "Don't you think I have got the real evidences of the real culprit behind all of these" I said when he removed the cigar from his mouth and replied with the same smirk "I know my baccha won't reveal the truth instead she will take it on her" listening to him I replied in response with mocking tone "you think so my dad, if I hired the officer to find real culprit and when I know that's you. Still you think I will take your side"

After few moments of complete silence he stood up from his seat placing the cigar on the ashtray. "You won't!! Kyunki  yaad nahi what I did with your mom and your sister?" He replied with evil smirk over his devil face and this single sentence triggered me to the core but right now I can't show my vulnerable state infront of him so I maintained my stern posture with no unnecessary expression. "Same I can do with your husband because you know right I love to snatch everything and everyone you love and every close to you. I got to know the great Aditiya rajvansh treats you like a queen not like a shit as I did" he completed with same evil smile covered  his devil face.

His words let my past wounds freshen up like the new ones "you did as much you want in my past but my present and my future I won't let you ruin. Rest about my husband yes!! Mr kapoor he does treats me like his queen and I won't spare your life if you even think to harm my husband" these words left my mouth bluntly with anger and many emotions running through my veins. Listening this he clenched his jaw and was about to say something but I didn't let him say anything "just wait and watch I will snatch this whole empire from you infront of your eyes and you won't be able to do anything. Now you can stop me only when you kill me" I said this words and left from there and he was screaming at my back "siya you will regret... you will regret crossing your fucking limits"

I ran to my car snatched  the keys from the driver and ordered him "I will drive on my own you leave" I left from there increasing the speed driving with no direction in a empty street because his words about my past and his threat about adi were echoing in my ears, I got no sense of the surrounding, my breathing seemed uneven, my chest feels so heavy. While driving with one hand and the other hand on my chest trying to ease the pain building up in my chest but unable to do it when my phone screen flashed with Adi's caller ID. I somehow managed to drive and receive his call at the same time. As soon as I recieved his call, "adi...." with a long breathe left my mouth and my car hit something...