CHAPTER-13

After the sudden media attack, their questions kept roaming in my mind, and their voices echoed in my ears

After the sudden media attack, their questions kept roaming in my mind, and their voices echoed in my ears. I lost all emotions from my face. Whenever I think nothing worse can happen, God always drops something unexpected and unbearable in my life.

After about 45 minutes, both of us reached his mansion. I don't consider it ours, actually, I don't consider anything related to him as ours because I don't want to. Because of him, I'm in this trouble. Even if he tries to comfort me or console me, nothing really masks his deeds.

He came towards my side to open the door, but I was quick enough to do it myself and move inside the mansion without giving him a glance. I felt like he was following behind me, but I wasn't in the mood for any conversation with this man.

As I entered the mansion, I asked the staff to shift my stuff to the guestroom. He was still following me. Feeling irritated, I turned towards him and asked, "Why are you following me?" Instead of replying, he asked me a question, "Why are you shifting to the guest room?" which made me even more irritated. I didn't bother replying because he didn't answer my question.

I entered his room for one last time because I wanted to take my medicines myself. As soon as I approached the side table of the bed to pick up my medicines, he came and held me by my arms, trapping me between him and the wall. "You're not shifting from this room," he roared at me in his most dangerous tone. "I'm shifting, Mr. Rajvansh," I roared back, without a hint of fear. "We are married, Siya, and I'm not going to repeat the same thing every time." Shouting this sentence, he banged his hands on the wall.

After a few seconds of silence, I replied back to him with the same stern voice, "Married? Marriage? Don't use a pure relation like marriage for us, which is just a deal you made with my dad." Listening to me, he roared again, "SIYA, ENOUGH!" I replied back, "Okay, fine, I won't continue. Just leave my way." Saying this, I tried to move past him, but he pulled me back with a jerk, slamming me against the wall once again, causing pain in my back and holding my arms tightly. His darkened eyes, clenched jaw, popping veins on his forehead, and his tense neck were screaming at me not to cross my limits. "Siya, just don't provoke me right now," he warned me.

" You had the alliance with my dad by your wish , you had the deal with my dad by your wish , you wanted me so you acted this marriage thing by your own wish , everything you did till this time by your own wish and for your own profit " everytime I pointed out his wish I pointed my finger towards him . He didn't reply stood still listening to my ranting and I continued " where is my profit? Neither by the alliance nor by the deal " by now I m at the verge of crying but tried my best to control it and he was just staring me the whole time with his intense gaze ."Tumne aur mere dad ne bss mujhe cheez samjh rakha hai , jab mnn kiya aise use karliya , jab mnn kara waise use karliya aur jab gussa aye to aise idhar udhar patak diya" last sentence left from my mouth with tears spilling out my eyes , I couldn't control it anymore . Seeing me crying his hands came to face " siya please don't cry please I m......" I didn't let him complete " you don't be please just leave my way and I am shifting to the guest room ." After telling this I moved him aside, I ran from his room towards the guest room leaving him behind without letting him any chance to reply .

( "You and my dad have just made me understand that whenever you felt like it, you used me in that way, whenever you desired, you used me in that way, and when you got angry, you just threw me around." )

As I entered the guest room, I locked the door, came towards the bed, and cried my heart out, feeling the pain all over my body, internally and externally. New, old, unspoken, untold, unbearable-every kind of pain. Holding the pillow close to my chest, I just cried and cried. "Yesterday, I thought Aditiya had some sort of concern towards me, but how could I even think that he wouldn't be the same as my dad? How could I even forget that it was his deal after all?" Thinking about him, I cried even more. "Yesterday's overwhelming emotion made me think good about him, and again, I am proved wrong, this time by him." I accused myself for thinking good about him

After my crying session, I drifted into a deep sleep but suddenly woke up when I heard a knocking sound at the door. I opened my eyes, feeling the throbbing pain in my head from continuous crying, and checked the time on my phone. It was 8 pm at night. "I overslept today, didn't realize about the time," I muttered to myself. I stood up from the bed and went to open the door. When I opened the door, I saw the mansion staff. "Ma'am, dinner is ready. Sir ordered to call you for dinner," the staff informed me. "I won't be having dinner with him, so bring my dinner here after about 1 hour." Listening to my response, she just nodded.

After the staff left, I went to the washroom to freshen up. After about an hour of a cold shower, I came out in my comfy clothes and went to the dressing table to do my night skincare routine. While I was applying cream to my hands, I heard a knock at the door. Since it was open, I told the person to come in. The staff entered the room with my dinner in her hands. "Ma'am, your dinner," she said. I nodded and gestured for her to keep it on the table and leave. She did as I said and left.

After my skincare routine, I was having my dinner alone when I heard another knock at the door. "Come in," I said, allowing the person to enter the room. The door opened, revealing Aditiya. I looked up at him with a questioning expression. "Your medicine," he said, forwarding it to me. I took it without even glancing at him. "Please have it, and Siya, I'm sor..." I didn't let him complete; instead, I replied bluntly, "I know, you just leave from here." He nodded and left the room quietly without any argument.