CHAPTER-26

SIYA

My sleepy eyes slowly opened to see my husband staring at me with so much love and adoration clearly visible in his eyes. It's been a week or more after our one month anniversary that I wake up to see his beautiful face staring at me already with love before I open my eyes.

"Good morning princess" he said with his morning husky voice as I wrapped my arms around his torso. I need to admit the fact that him calling me by so many nicknames makes my heart smile, his heartbeat is the only smoothing song I love to hear when I am this close to him resting my head above his chest, his voice is enough to reduce any sort of stress of mine and his actions never fails a chance to make me go all blush blushy. "Good morning adi" I replied with same energy and stayed in the same position for a few moments, feeling the solace in our silence.

"Chalo, let's get ready for the office" I tried to pull away from him, but he pulled me back and I landed right on his chest. "Adi..." he didn't let me finish and asked, "without a kiss, where are you going?" he looked serious. Looking into his eyes, I replied "It's kind of like a ritual of ours, right?" He replied with the same serious face, "jab apko pata hi hai yeh jaruri cheez hoti hai toh kyun mujhe haar baar yaad dilana padta hai." When I heard this, I held his face with my palm and gazed deep into his eyes, as our eye lock was screaming the desire between us. While vanishing the distance between us, I placed my lips on his soft lips for a passionate moment. Our bodies pressed against each other, breathing heavily as we kissed. I could feel the thud of our combined heartbeat, his hands caressing each corner of my upper body under my shirt sending the amount of heat and current running through my body. I lost myself in his warm and soft lips.

After 5-10 minutes of our beautiful and passionate session, we detached from each other and I ran towards the washroom in order to hide my blushing self. I could feel him smiling at my antics while still lying on the bed.

I entered the washroom and stood in front of the mirror, staring at the image of my blushing self. I placed my right palm on my chest feeling the thud sound of my heart. "My heart started to behave in a very different way, which I don't even know how to explain, but this warm sensation whenever I am with him, I want to feel this warmth forever" I muttered to myself.

I came out of the washroom all ready for the office after about one hour and saw him scrolling through his phone sitting on the bed with a serious look on his face. "Adi I am done, now you can get ready" listening to my voice his gaze turned towards me from his phone. A smile crept over his face and the serious look disappeared. He nodded and went into the washroom.

I went towards the dressing table to do the rest of my skincare and haircare stuff. While I was applying the cream over my palm, my phone started ringing with Julia's number flashing on the screen. After I was done with all my necessary stuff for the day, I received her call placing it near my ears. "Good morning ma'am" her greeting came from the other side to which I replied "morning Julia" in my professional tone.

While I was busy talking to her, I felt Aditiya's strong arms wrapped around my waist from the back and he placed a soft kiss on the nape of my neck sending electricity all over my body. I disconnected the call with Julia and turned towards him, placing a soft kiss on his cheek in return for his kiss. We both smiled at the cute moments we shared. "All ready for the day my lady boss" he said and I nodded with a smile.

By now we were sitting on the dining table having our breakfast when I got another call from Julia, with two or three rings I received the call when I heard her panicking voice from the other end of the phone. "Ma'am please reach the office as soon as possible" listening to her I stood up from the chair and replied trying to portray myself clam "relax julia, tell me what's wrong why are you panicking this way" listening to me adi too stood up from his seat "ma'am please, I can't explain it over call, you need to reach office as soon as possible board members are waiting for you" listening to her my expression changed to all shock and confusion, I didn't ask anything further just informed her " I am coming just handle the situation till I reach there" call ended.

Seeing me all tensed, Aditya held me by my arms and asked me "what's wrong siya?" Listening to him I replied "I don't know adi, I need to leave right now" saying this I hugged him tight in order to gain some courage to fight against the upcoming storm waiting for me in the office. "Siya, don't worry everything's gonna be alright. Afterall you're my lady boss to tackle every problem you're gonna face, just remember I am always with you." Saying this he placed a soft kiss on my hair. Listening to him I felt the courage that I needed right now. I detached myself from him and gave him a reassured smile and left for the office.

After the 45 minutes of long drive, the car stopped in front of the Kapoor Co. I came out of the car with a professional look plastered over me. As I entered the office Julia came running towards me with panic self. "What's wrong Julia?" Listening to me she started explaining and the rest everyone in the background seemed all tensed. The atmosphere of my office turned all tensed making me sense tha danger of the upcoming storm.

"Ma'am, board members are waiting for you in the meeting hall to discuss about the injured workers related case" listening to her I asked "but that case is under investigation then why this sudden meeting?" She lowered her head and replied "ma'am someone from our company seemed to leak our information which made the board members angry and now they accuse you of not doing your work in a proper way" listening to her I ran towards the meeting hall trying to keep myself calm so that I can tackle the problem without any chaos.

I entered the hall with Julia following me from behind. I greeted everyone sitting in front of me with a serious look on their face. Sensing the tension in the hall I am trying my level best to not trigger my panic state because it seems a real serious case right now in front of me. I went towards them and sat in my seat when mr raghuvanshi raised his voice with a stern look towards me "we will start the meeting as soon as mr kapoor and mr rajvansh arrive" listening to him I was not at all shocked that aditiya was also coming because he is the major alliance of our company but I was surprised that why my dad isn't here yet.

With all this chaos my mind was full with so many thoughts related to the injured workers case, but I maintained my external appearance all calm without any sort of unnecessary reaction.

After about 10 minutes of waiting, Aditiya entered the hall with his assistant following him, when everyone greeted him including me. He nodded and walked inside radiating a strong aura with a stern look over his face, he settled himself in his respective seat. As I  was looking towards him, our eyes locked for few moments when he reassured me with his eyes and I nodded.

"Where is mr kapoor? Is he not attending this meeting?" Mr raguvanshi again raised his voice all of the sudden when my dad's assistant entered the hall with a rush "I am sorry everyone, mr kapoor is unwell and he won't be able to attend the meeting" saying this he left and everyone nodded but I was all shocked because I know my dad doesn't miss meetings related to any problems with his company despite any if his health issues, "but why is he not here today?"

Unattainable Love जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें