CHAPTER-3

After the incident with that man who was really handsome to be honest

After the incident with that man who was really handsome to be honest . I could still feel his strong grip around my waist even those eye locks we had , like real I didn't feel this kind of emotions earlier . Realising what I was thinking I shrugged off my own thoughts and directly went to the hall where I saw my dad still busy talking, meeting people out there. I went towards him when he saw me and asked " where were you beta ?"
I replied "nothing dad I was right here" to my response he just nodded with a smile .

( "Where were you dear?" )

While I was looking here and there when the host of the event was on the stage for the announcement.

ANNOUNCEMENT: ladies and gentlemen first of all I am so very glad that you all came here to attend the success party of RAJVANSH ENTERPRISES. Today, the most awaited moment will come to an end as ADITIYA RAJVANSH himself decided to reveal his face infront of this world. King himself want the whole corporate world to know the face behind this powerful ruling company of the country . He don't really need any sort of introduction his presence is enough to make people recognize his powerful aura. So let's put your hands together for Mr Aditiya rajvansh.

Listening his name and even the sudden announcement of his face reveal made people look at each other with shocked and surprised expression but all of them were quick enough to change their expression into cheerful one with lot of enthusiasm welcoming Mr aditiya rajvash with all the applause even the medias and reporters went crazy at the announcement, " obvious unko aaj ka breaking news mil jayega."

( "obvious, they got their breaking news for the day" )

I was standing there wandering everything going on around me but deep down I was also excited to see him in real because as you all know that I was so curious to know the real face behind this powerful empire and tonight is the time . My eyes went there where the man was standing under the spotlight and all the reporters surrounded him , I was not able to see his face clearly but I got to know he was the one everyone right here was waiting. Reporters cleared his way and he stepped on the stage , I stood dumbstruck when I saw the face of aditiya rajvansh because the man I bumped into earlier this evening was him . While I was looking at him with my shocked expression I felt his gaze on me grinning . I quickly turned my gaze from him to my dad , he was too clapping his hands and smiling .

He came to the center of the stage and held the mic from the host and gave such a powerful speech which made each and everyone present here feel his aura and the position he was holding onto from past years till date . Most of the time my eyes were on him , the way he did everything from replying the reporters media to meeting people talking to them just radiates power and his nature with people .

Dam he caught me looking at him , before I could turn my gaze from him to somewhere else he came towards me , I was standing alone little away from rest of the people and now he stood infront of me . He leaned down to my ears with that smirk on his face and whispered in his husky voice " am I looking way too hot tonight that you can't stop drooling over me with your these angelic eyes" his voice sent shiver down my spine I stood there dumbstruck couldn't utter a word because I was lost in my thoughts thinking "am I a creep ? Siya kapoor drooling over mr rajvansh? Ahhhhhh why were you constantly looking at him , but everyone was doing that " I was revolting with my ownself "but the fact that he came to me that was embrassing" my mind screaming due to embarrassment but can't utter a single word from my mouth . With that mischievous smirk on his face he left from there leaving me behind with my embarrassed self .

After this second interaction with him which was real embarrassing moment "but nevermind konsa mujhe yaad rakhega " I reassured myself . I don't know I didn't find him ruthless with lot of pride instead he is very down to earth person and his gentle behaviour with his fellow people that defines his aura he is holding on to, I felt it tonight.

( "but nevermind he won't remember me" )

Me and my dad left for our mansion later at night after the end of event.