CHAPTER-9

My whole world around me took a 360° turn, listening to these two men sitting in front of me, discussing selling me as some sort of deal for their business alliance

"Actually, Siya, Mr. Rajvansh wants you for the successful alliance between both the companies." Listening to my dad's sudden reveal about the deal shattered my heart into pieces. In my life, I didn't expect any good from my dad, but not this. He really gave me away to some stranger for some sort of business alliance. I felt so helpless, I couldn't even help myself, and all I could do was agree with them.

Listening to their further discussion ended in my marriage with Mr. Rajvansh day after tomorrow. I felt my hands trembling, my breathing seemed uneven, and I couldn't stay there any longer. I stood up from my seat and ran out of the study towards my room. I could feel the expression on their faces behind my back, but I didn't care much about their reaction.

As soon as I entered my room, I quickly closed the door behind me and went towards my bed, trying to calm my panicked self. Unfortunately, everything was turning worse with each passing moment. I was having difficulty breathing, my hands were trembling. I fell directly onto my bed, gasping for air. I tried my best to get up and take my pills to calm myself. I went towards the side table, opened the drawer, took my pills from there, and in one go, gulped them down with water. Then, I fell back onto the bed, trying to focus on my breathing.

"Mum...ma, today Dad won by every means, he got what he wanted by using me, my existence, my dignity, my everything. He snatched away every single happiness, everything and left me with pain, sorrow, and whatnot, tearing my souls each and every day I live here with him." I cried complaining about my father's deed.

"Mumma marriage? With someone I don't even know. It's not a marriage in real, Dad just sold me to that man for his so-called alliance. Why am I even calling that person my dad? Dad bolne layak nahi rahe ...Ahhhhhh mumma nahi horaha kuch kariye bacha lijiye mujhe please" I cried begging her to save me from this. "Bhawagan ji please let me feel some ease" I even begged my god to ease this burning, stabbing pain in my chest now my whole body trembling, feeling the pain all over my body internally externally. I can't bear it anymore , my eyes feeling heavy due to continous crying. Pain took allover me, I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer, slowly slowly my eyes closed and I lost my sense..

("Mumma I can't do it anymore, please save me")

NEXT DAY MORNING

I woke up still feeling my eyes heavy, slowly opening my eyes, I saw the time it was 8 am, my head throbbing due to headache , My body burning due to fever and still feeling the same pain like last night . Yesterday's one decision made me sick physically, which is nothing as compared to my internal pain . Thinking about last night, a lone tear escaped my eyes . I got up from my bed, but due to the constant throbbing in my head I couldn't balance, I sat on the bed again, holding my head, when I heard the knock at my door .

I somehow stood up from my bed, went towards the door, and opened it for the person who was knocking . " ma'am, sir asked you to get ready for the day. Your stylist will be coming at 10 am for your wedding outfit." The maid of our house informed me and I nodded in response. After my response she didn't leave but instead she was looked at me with shocked and surprised expression. " what's wrong ?" I asked, and in response, she asked me back " ma'am are you sick?" " no I m not " I lied ." But, ma'am, you look...." Before she could complete I roared " LEAVE!" she lowered her gaze and left . I closed the door .

This is happening in real AHHH..." I ran my hands through my hairs in defeat that I couldn't help myself. Everything I planed for my future as a CEO went in vain. Feeling really weak, I gathered my shattered self together and went to the washroom to freshen up . After about 1 hour, I came out of the washroom all freshened up and ready for the day. I saw the time; it was 9 :15 am , I didn't have the energy to go downstairs and have breakfast with that man, so I ordered my breakfast in my room . The maid came to my room within few minutes with my breakfast and asked her to place it on the bed . I nodded and gestured her to leave . She left and I was just staring at the food; I didn't feel like having anything but I have to because I need to take my medicine " I can't let myself down like this." muttered myself gathering up the courage to have my food .

At 10 am sharp my stylist came with so many collection . When I saw the weeding outfit collection in front of me, my mouth dropped " so many mady" to which he replied" it's nothing, Siya. You know my work" he smirked. " I don't have the time or energy to select from so many. Just choose any outfit for me, please " I pleaded him to choose something for me, to which he nodded and started doing his job . He doesn't argue back, he does what I ask him to do. He's a good guy.

After about 10 full minutes of going through his own collection, he chose my weeding outfit . I gave one glance and asked him to finalize it. He nodded with a proud smile on his face , obviously he was proud at his own design and choice. " siya, your groom will be wearing the same colour because the wedding planner told me about the theme. So, according to the theme I chose your outfit and his outfit I already have sent to his stylist " he gave me the information, which I didn't like at all because the thought of this marriage haunts me to the core . In response, I nodded again with my fake smile . "What can I do right now other than this fake smile and pretending?"

My stylist left and I covered myself with the duvet, rolled myself in a ball, feeling so many feelings emotions together that I can't take it anymore so I closed my eyes....." I can't act rebel now otherwise my revenge from him will remain incomplete."