CHAPTER-37

Today, my grandmother planned a puja for our peaceful life, as she does every year

Today, my grandmother planned a puja for our peaceful life, as she does every year. So, Siya and I were getting ready for the puja, which was held at our parents' mansion. I intentionally wore the red kurta to match her red saree because I obviously wanted to twin with her. While looking at my reflection in the mirror, a smile crept onto my face as I imagined her reaction.

I was all ready for the day and was waiting for her, sitting on the sofa and scrolling through some important emails when the door of the changing room swung wide open. As she appeared in front of me, my heart skipped a beat, admiring the eternal beauty in her red saree. Red is her colour; her beauty enhances the allure of this hue. "Loving her is red. "Red symbolizes Siya, who embodies the love of my life, "my Siya." She walked towards me and stood in front of me with her ever-beautiful smile on her face. "As I always say, my beautiful angel on earth," these words left my mouth, making her smile and muttered, "thank you," while showcasing her naturally tinted cheeks due to my words.

Suddenly, her eyes started scanning me from top to bottom with that spark I was expecting when I decided to twin with her. I smiled as she gazed at me. "kaisa lag raha hun?" As I spoke, she swiftly placed her hands on my neck, closing the distance between us. With a soft kiss on my lips, she replied with a smile, "Ekdam mere lag rahe ho." Her words were enough to make me blush because I wasn't expecting this at all. Unexpected things always turn out to be the best.

While continuing to gaze into her angelic eyes, I hugged her securely, taking her into my embrace and cherishing each moment with her. "It is something coincidental?" She whispered, I replied while detaching from her,  "naah I did it intentionally to gain your attention" with a proud smirk because my plan worked well.

"You're such a baby adi" she spoke while caressing my cheeks.

"Your baby"

"apne pasandida aurat ke liye baby banne me kaisa sharam" proud smirk intact.

Listening to my proud reply she giggled and hugged me as I took her into my embrace  nuzzling my face in the crock of her neck feeling overwhelmed with beautiful emotions. Remaining in the same position for a while, we both got separated when she asked me to hold her by extending her palm and saying, "chale?" I nodded with a smile while holding her hand tightly, with the intention of never letting go of her.

We both drove from the mansion in our car heading towards my parents' place. The silent ride with her always brings peace to my heart, a feeling I have craved for years. "Healing her broken soul also heals my broken soul; life with her keeps me away from the guilt-ridden life I had been living for the past years."

Our ride came to an end when we reached our destination. I stepped out of the car and walked towards her side to open the door for my princess. I opened the door and extended my hand for her to hold, which she did with her cheerful smile. With each other by our side, we entered the mansion.