CHAPTER-8

I stepped down from my car and stood in front of the Kapoor mansion for the event with my assistant, Adarsh, and bodyguards

"Sir, let's go inside," I heard Adarsh's voice, and I nodded in response, moving forward towards the mansion. Suddenly, we were bombarded by the media and reporters, but my bodyguards cleared my way inside the mansion.

As soon as I entered the mansion, Mr. Kapoor welcomed me. "Welcome, welcome, Mr. Rajvansh. I'm so glad you're here today," he greeted me with his warm smile and shook hands with me. I replied in my professional tone, "It's fine, Mr. Kapoor."

He guided me inside towards the hall where the real event was held. I met many businessmen, and everyone greeted me, shook hands, and engrossed in professional talks. But my eyes were only searching for her angelic eyes.

While I was searching for her, I suddenly saw her talking to a few people. My breathing hitched, and my heart started beating fast at her elegant appearance.

After excusing herself from them, she started walking towards me, and in no time, she stood in front of me with a confident smile plastered on her strawberry lips. She didn't seem like the same small kitten afraid of falling, but now she radiated power and had her own aura. "So confident, so bold," I muttered to myself.

"Hi, Mr. Rajvansh," she extended her right hand for a handshake, to which I responded with the same gesture. Feeling her touch in my palm created a sudden rush in my body. Her professional tone, confident way, bold nature, and elegant appearance just made my heart flutter. My thoughts were all about her when we got interrupted by Mr. Kapoor.

"Mr. Rajvansh, I guess it's the right time for us to discuss and finalize the alliance and the deal," listening to his voice, I came out of my Siya world. Siya and I nodded in agreement and followed Mr. Kapoor.

Three of us went up to his study for further discussion. Mr. Kapoor gestured for me to sit, and then both of them settled into their respective seats.

"Did you share about the alliance between our companies with Miss Siya?" I asked Mr. Kapoor. He replied, "Yes, Mr. Rajvansh." Then, I turned my gaze towards Siya for her confirmation, to which she nodded.

"Did you tell her about the deal for the alliance to be successful?" I questioned him again. He replied, "Actually, Mr. Rajvansh, I didn't discuss about the deal with her yet."

Upon hearing his answer, I asked Mr. Kapoor, "May I know the reason why you only shared half the information?" He stiffened in his seat at the sound of my stern voice. But before he could answer, Siya asked, "What sort of deal are you both talking about?" She had a frown on her beautiful face.

Her dad cleared her doubt, saying, "Actually, Siya, Mr. Rajvansh wants you for the successful alliance between both the companies." Upon hearing his statement, her face lost every emotion, and her dad continued, "And I have already accepted the deal. From now on, you're his." Hearing his last words, she looked towards her dad with so many questions, and a visible sense of revolt in her angelic eyes.

The glare from Mr. Kapoor was enough for her to turn her gaze down. "Are you okay with the decision?" He asked, she replied "yes" looking at me with no emotions on her face.

Listening to her reply, Mr. Kapoor seemed overjoyed. His happiness knew no bounds. As for me, I was the happiest person alive, but I couldn't show it externally. I just nodded.

"Then the day after tomorrow will be our marriage date. I guess you have no issue with it, Mr. Kapoor?" My sudden proposal about marriage surprised them both. Mr. Greedy Kapoor quickly changed his expression to a smile and replied, "No, Mr. Rajvansh, it's totally fine. You both will marry each other the day after tomorrow. And Siya has no issue, right, beta?" Siya just nodded and left the room.

At her sudden departure, I turned my gaze towards him with a stern expression, frowning. But Mr. Kapoor plastered a smile and covered up the situation, saying, "No worries, Mr. Rajvansh, she is fine with it." I nodded because I knew why she left, but right now, that's not my concern.

After this discussion, I shook hands with Mr. Kapoor one last time for the day and left his study. My mind is completely filled with thoughts about Siya.I felt sad because I didn't get the last glance of her for the day, but I reassured myself, "Day after tomorrow, I can see her as much as I want every single day, every night, every time."

I left the Kapoor mansion and headed towards my parents' place.