CHAPTER-29

I left from her office heading towards my work, during the whole drive; my each and every single thoughts were about her and her well being

I left from her office heading towards my work, during the whole drive; my each and every single thoughts were about her and her well being. Some kind of restless, anxious feeling within me "In this battle, I hope siya don't loose herself" the thought that scares to the core. I want her to fight but not with the risk of loosing herself.

Few months ago when I met her for the first time those beautiful eyes of hers holds some sort of mystery, unbearable pain; as our bond grew strong with passing time I rarely saw her eyes holding any sort of pain because most of the time it holds the spark, charm, joy which I live to see in her eyes each and everyday and even want in my future too. "This battle should not bring back the past pain in her eyes; otherwise I know how to burn each and everything that holds the reason of her pain."

During my meetings I called her so many times but no response from her side making me worried sick. Without any options left, I dialled her assistant Julia's number; with few rings she recieved the call with her greetings. "Where is siya? Why is she not responding to any of my calls? Is she alright?" I bombarded with all my questions to which she replied "sir, actually ma'am went to meet Mr kapoor after all her meetings." Listening to her my heart and mind could sense the danger because of the strange relation both father daughter share. I ended the call without any further response.

"No, stop thinking anything negative; maybe she went there for any discussion related to the ongoing case" I reassured my worried self. The meeting ended and I couldn't resist myself from not going to her.

"Adarsh I am leaving for the kapoor mansion so handle all the meetings on my behalf" I informed him and left from my office heading towards the Kapoor mansion. "Achanak yeh ajeeb si becheni kyun horahi hai?" I questioned myself placing the palm over my chest having a gut feeling that something might go wrong today. I shrugged off the thoughts and focused completely on driving. While driving I am continuously calling siya but no response from her side scaring the hell out of me.

("The sudden strange restlessness why am I feeling this?")

I was about to reach kapoor mansion, 15 minutes away; I dialled her number again and this time with God's grace she recieved my call with shakey voice from the other side of the call "adi...." I could sense she was having difficulty in breathing but before I could response anything I heard a thud sound  "her car got hit to something" listening the sound from the other side of the call my heartbeat stopped for a second, all the negative thoughts occupied my mind when I heard her whimpering voice "adi...." was enough for me to gain my senses "si...siya...please you can hear me please siya... say something siya.." I almost screamed for her to respond when she replied crying with uneven breathing "aa..adii...plea...se.. sa...ve..me...." my heart clenched listening to the words she uttered and sensing the condition she was in. "Baccha I am coming on my way please switch on the GPS of your phone please and don't hang up the call be there in the call with me please baccha" I asked her to on the GPS because it would help me to find her and reach her as soon as possible.