CHAPTER-6

After an hour adarsh came into my cabin to inform me " sir , mr kapoor is waiting for you in the meeting hall

After an hour adarsh came into my cabin to inform me " sir , mr kapoor is waiting for you in the meeting hall."
I nodded and replied " yeah! You leave I am coming "

Listening to my reply he nodded and left my cabin . I stood up from the chair , fixed my suit and move towards the meeting hall .

When I entered the hall , my presence in the hall made mr kapoor stood up from his seat and greeted me with a warm smile , to which I just nodded.

" yes mr kapoor , you wanted to meet me . Can I ask why ?" I asked him with my professional tone .

" yes aditiya, I wan...." I didn't let him continue and warned him " It's Mr Aditiya Rajvash for you and we are not here for any casual talks" to which he muttered sorry with an embarrassed smile .

" yes Mr Rajvansh I wanted to meet you so that I can invite you for the event of kapoor co. " he explained the reason .

" but why this personal invitation thing?" I asked him shooting my glare at him to which he smiled weirdly and replied" it's just....like wanted to...."

I again didn't let him complete his stammering sentence as if he was nervous to put it infront of me and told him" mr kapoor stick to the point and speak it out clearing without stammering, I don't have the whole day for you"

Listening to my sudden change in my tone he stiffened in his seat and cleared his throat to continue "Mr Rajvansh I have come here with the proposal for our company to work together to attain more success"

"what do you mean by our?" I asked him with my stern voice . To which he explained " I mean your and my company "

"Don't you think Mr Kapoor I'm enough to lead my company towards success path without any collaboration with your company" I replied him with same stern and confident tone .

Listening to me he lowered his gaze down for bringing up this proposal infront of me . When I suddenly asked him about his daughter obvious it was the main motive for me to accept his appointment, I don't want to sound desperate asking him about his daughter but now I feel it's the right time to ask him " what about your daughter ?"

Listening to my sudden question his gaze focused on me with surprised expression and asked me " what ?" To which I repeated my question " your daughter siya kapoor , she is the one hired as new CEO?"

" yes yes , my daughter Siya kapoor is hired as the new CEO of kapoor co. and at the day of event I will declare it officially " he replied with a smile plastered in his face .

"Mr Kapoor if I tell you I will accept your proposal only if you give me your daughter for this business alliance?" I asked him with the same serious tone .

He asked me with surprised shocked and what not expression " what ? You want my daughter for the business  alliance?"

"I guess I was clear enough never mind I am repeating my statement, I want your daughter siya kapoor if you want this business alliance with my company". To which he replied without any second thought " yes I will give you my daughter for this alliance"

Listening to his sudden reply and that greedy smile over his face without any reget for his decision for giving me his daughter without any further explanation shows how greedy this man is but that doesn't bother me because I got what I want and he got what he want , afterall it's a deal , "THE BUSINESS DEAL"

"Fine Mr Kapoor let's meet at the event then and about this alliance will finalize it after the event?" I told him "yes sure mr rajvansh I may leave now" to his reply I nodded and he left the meeting hall .

After Mr Kapoor's departure I muttered to myself " only two days then you're completely mine , not gonna lie I am desperate enough to make you mine and wrap my arms around you securely miss siya kapoor " with that smirk in my face .