Foreword

Hello, and welcome to the world of TrustFall!

This book is my very first one that I've written and has marked the beginning of my writing journey. I had a passion for writing when I was a child, but due to expectations and life, I had to abandon writing when I became a teenager.

I've only been able to revive my writing passion in the fall of 2023, when I finally had the ability and time to return to it. I will admit, my writing skills were a complete mess at the time, but they have immensely improved since then.

I wrote this book during the ten-chapter challenge back in July to August of 2023. I managed to write the ten chapters consisting of at least one thousand five hundred words within the span of three weeks. And I was ecstatic and surprised when my very poorly written rough draft actually passed the challenge xD

That is why the book is currently undergoing revising and editing, as there are so many mistakes, neglected details, and plot holes to be fixed. It's going to take a while, but I hope that this book will be polished up.

Parts of the story has actually happened in my personal life, and Audrey, the main character, is based a lot on me. I've poured raw emotions into parts of this story, and hopefully one day, I'll be super proud of how far this book has gone in regards to the way it's told.

Based on the personal stuff, please, please, be kind in your reactionary comments. Both main characters have parts of myself, so some of their experiences may be based off my own.

TrustFall is my baby, and marked the start of my writing journey, which means a lot to me as it's my way of escaping my hectic life. I hope you guys enjoy it!

And if you find anything that needs immediate fixing, please feel free to point them out! Just please make sure you do so in a calm and gentle manner, thank you! (If you still see this message, that means I'm currently open to it. It will be deleted once editing has been completed.)

Trigger Warnings will be mentioned at the start of each chapter where they're located.

MATURE THEMES; READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

Explicit sexual content, swear words, violence, and mentions of attempted suicide.

Chapter 1 banner made by -DeeIsDead-