Chapter 29

Ah Puch yells as he throws his table across the cave, the wood crashing against stone making it splinter into thousands of pieces. He goes for his throne of skulls next crushing them under his hands and feet as he rages through the room.

Camazotz stands in the corner watching his master lose his mind.

"That vile excuse for a God thinks he can TOUCH WHATS MINE?!" Ah Puch yells out so loud a stalactite falls from the ceiling crashing just a few feet from him. He grabs the remainder of what's left of the huge rock and throws it against the doors of Xibalba. It doesn't even make a dent.

After his rant he heaves his breaths as he watches the doors for a long time. Contemplating his decision.

"Camazotz!"

Camazotz finally moves from where he was standing and bows before him. Waiting for his orders.

"I want her." He seethes. "And I want her now." Ah Puch demands through his clenched teeth.

Camazotz looks up confused. "Master. I thought we were waiting for the new moon to-"

Ah Puch shot him a look and Camazotz went silent.

"I want her. Now." Ah Puch says as he walks towards Camazotz. "Not only has she shown that the powers of the hearts are growing stronger. Which means ours will only grow weaker as that happens. The new moon is still two weeks away from becoming full, and we do not have that kind of time anymore." He looks down at the braided white hair he holds in his hand. "Not after everything I have done. I will not let it go to waste." He finishes as he now stands right in front of Camazotz.

Camazotz looks up at his master and nods. "When shall I retrieve her?"

"Three days."

"I will go as soon as nightfall-"

"There will be no need." Ah Puch cuts him off. "You will go when the sun rises."

Camazotz shoots him a glare. "I cannot travel in the day. You know this." he defends but Ah Puch has already turned from him.

"Well lucky for you there won't be a day." Ah Puch says with a snarling smile. "A storm is coming Camazotz, and with it; my darkling."

Moselle

Moselle

I woke up early to what I thought would be the familiar blue cave walls, except I didn't wake up to that. Instead, I wake up surrounded by warm toned walls, with all kinds of paintings on them. I'm in Namors room. I shot up expecting to be in his bed but then turned to see his made up in the same spot as it's always been.

Did he carry me with my bed in here?

"Ah your awake."

I turn to see Namor who isn't even looking at me when he speaks to me. He's facing a wall that now has a fresh painting on it of Myan symbols with people surrounding them. But I don't focus on that for long because of how irritated I am at the moment.