Chapter 5 - Goddess of Beauty, Freya!

Looking at Ethan's face covered with 'rejection,' Freya felt a bit displeased.

After all, she was the 'Goddess of Beauty' and also the most influential goddess in Orario.

She was willing to condescend to take care of him, but he was ungrateful and dared to refuse, showing a lack of gratitude.

"How come, am I not worthy of taking care of you?"

As soon as these words fell, the temperature in the room suddenly dropped by several degrees.

This instantly made Ethan sober, realizing that the current situation was not about whether he wanted it or not but about how the other party intended to deal with him.

"Of course, that's not what I mean, Goddess Freya. It's just that I'm just an ordinary person; where do I have the qualifications to receive your 'favor'?"

"No, you are qualified."

Staring at Ethan, Freya smiled mysteriously, and the charm she unintentionally released caused Ethan's heart to flutter.

As a goddess of beauty, Freya didn't need to actively showcase her charm; just her casual behavior was enough to captivate anyone, mortal, and god alike.

"What exactly do you want, Goddess Freya?"

Looking at Freya, Ethan decided to be straightforward.

He knew that this goddess liked 'bright souls,' but his soul, no matter how you looked at it, had no association with the word 'bright.'

Not to mention carrying 'All the Evil of the World,' Ethan didn't even know if he could still be considered human.

"Seems like you're really impatient~"

Freya swayed the goblet in her hand, and the bright red liquid inside continuously swirled, plunging the entire room into silence.

Looking at Freya, Ethan sighed inwardly.

Falling into the hands of this wayward goddess, he didn't know if it was a blessing or a curse.

"Tell me your name?"

Suddenly, Freya's voice echoed once again.

"Ethan~"

"Ethan, huh? What about your surname?"

"Starfall. My full name is Ethan Starfall."

"Starfall, huh? Quite a fitting surname since you're not from this world, right?"

"Well, yes, I guess!"

In this world, even though the gods had their divine powers sealed and became indistinguishable from ordinary people.

However, in the presence of a god, no one could lie because gods could 'see' through falsehoods.

Therefore, lying was not an option, especially considering his life was at the mercy of the goddess in front of him.

Ethan had no doubt that with a single word from Freya, Otter would come in from outside and swiftly eliminate him.

Upon hearing Ethan's response, Freya's facial expression remained unchanged, but she felt a bit surprised in her mind.

In this world, gods had existed for countless years.

In such a long time, they had experienced everything in Heaven and lost interest in it.

That's why they sealed their divine powers, came to the mortal world, formed Familia, and sought fun.

Now, a human from another world was standing right in front of her, and this intrigued Freya.