Chapter 66: Defeating the Floor Boss- Goliath!

'Boom—'

With the sound of collapse, a monster turned into a wisp of black smoke and completely disappeared.

'Roar—'

An orange-red figure now stood in the cave, with flames burning fiercely at its tail, proving its identity as Charmander, Ethan's first Cursed Corpse.

Under Ethan's guidance, it has been perfected day by day and now initially possesses the ability to fight autonomously.

As he has become more proficient with 'Puppet Manipulation', Ethan's greatest accomplishment in recent days has been making Cursed Corpses fight autonomously.

"Wow, is this your 'creation'? It's amazing!"

Not far away, Tsubaki looked at Charmander with a face full of surprise.

In Orario, puppets and the like are a blank slate, let alone Cursed Corpses who can fight autonomously.

"My first creation has been modified many times, but now it's pretty good, I guess."

"It's amazing, there are no mechanisms, and yet it can move and even fight like a real creature. How did you manage to create something amazing like this?"

"Charmander itself is a puppet, controlled by my 'Cursed Technique'."

"'Cursed Technique'? You mean your skill?"

"Sort of. I can infuse magic into a Cursed Corpse and then control and manipulate it."

"That's amazing~"

As a blacksmith, such a miraculous creation naturally amazes her.

However, this miraculous creation is based on the other party's 'skill' and is not replicable, which made her feel a bit disappointed.

After all, if such a 'technique' were easy to obtain, it would definitely cause a huge shock in Orario.

'Rumble—'

Suddenly, the surroundings started to shake violently.

The crystal-clear 'dungeon walls' around them started shattering, and then a giant figure emerged from within the crystal walls.

"Is that the Floor Boss? Is it its spawn day today?"

Tsubaki was surprised to see the huge figure.

At this time, Ethan smiled. He has been camping on the seventeenth floor for the past few days, waiting for the Floor Boss to respawn.

Now, finally, his patience has been rewarded.

"Tsubaki-san, please help me out here."

"Huh? What do you want to do?"

"Of course, to 'defeat' this monster!"

As soon as he said this, Tsubaki was shocked.

Even though this is the weakest floor boss, it still possesses Level 4 strength.

Where does a Level 1 like Ethan get the confidence to challenge this monster?

"Are you crazy?! This is a Floor Boss, and you're just Level 1! Do you have a death wish?"

"Level doesn't always represent strength, Tsubaki-san."

Looking at Ethan's confident face, Tsubaki was speechless, not knowing whether to call him confident or arrogant.

After all, she understands that adventurers must take risks and seek out challenges; otherwise, can they truly be called adventurers?

"I must be crazy to agree, but if it gets dangerous, I will step in."