Chapter 64: Visiting Loki Familia!

Time progressed to late at night, and finally, amidst nervousness, Freya summoned Ethan.

With excited emotions, Ethan arrived at his goddess's chamber, only to find that the scenario he had imagined did not occur.

"Freya-sama~"

As soon as he entered, Ethan spoke to Freya.

"Well, I have found you a teacher. Go to his place tomorrow and learn from him."

"Teacher?"

"Yes, at this stage, you are strong, with not low ability values, and you do not lack skills and magic, but your combat experience is too weak. Therefore, you need someone to guide you on how to fight."

Listening to Freya's words, Ethan did not object but nodded instead.

He knew his own situation, just as Freya had said, he really didn't know any fighting techniques; in other words, his way of fighting was the most primitive, relying on instinct and intuition.

It's nothing now, but in the future, this will become his weakness.

"Um, Freya-sama, who is this teacher? Ottar? Allen? Or someone else from our familia?"

"None of them, it's Finn Deimne, who also is the captain of Loki Familia, whom you met at the banquet before."

"Who? Finn, really?"

"Yes, what, are you not satisfied?"

"It's not that I'm dissatisfied, I just didn't expect, Freya-sama, you would find me a teacher from another familia."

Looking at Freya, Ethan also had some doubts.

This possessive goddess was actually letting him learn from a member of another familia.

"Ottar and the others from my Familia are not suitable to teach you, and so I have no other choice."

"Uh~~~"

Hearing Freya's reasoning, Ethan really didn't believe it at all.

Such a large Freya Familia, and not a single person able to teach him?

He's afraid no one will believe this.

There must be other reasons, but she does not want to tell him.

Ethan had no objections. Compared to the potential 'enemies' within his own familia, Finn was definitely a good choice for a teacher.

"Should I visit Loki Familia tomorrow, or is Finn coming here?"

"You need to go there in person. I've already discussed everything with Loki, so how much you learn from Finn is up to you."

"Understood~"

Ethan was actually quite curious about Loki Familia.

When he first arrived in this world, the Loki Familia was his top choice.

As one of Orario's top two Familias with a harmonious atmosphere, it was definitely the best option to join.

But 'fate' is a funny thing; things don't always develop the way you expect them to.

...

The next day, Ethan got up early for his first visit to Loki Familia, with a bit of expectation.

After washing up and changing into a clean set of clothes, Ethan left the Tower of Babel and headed for Loki Familia's residence, 'Twilight Manor'.

Twilight Manor is located in the northern part of the city, directly facing the North Street of the Central Square.

It just happens to be opposite the location of the Freya Familia's residence, one is in South Street and the other in North Street.