Chapter 87: Those Who Watch in the Shadows!

Sheathing her sword, Ais looked at the snow wolves.

This was the first time she had encountered someone who could manipulate puppets to fight.

It was an unfamiliar combat style, and Ethan hadn't used such an ability during his battle with Goliath.

However, although she was a bit naive, Ais wasn't stupid.

She was often taught by Riveria, so she knew that some things shouldn't be said carelessly, and she didn't speak up this time.

Eight snow wolves surrounded them, creating a rather impressive scene at first glance.

"By the way, Ethan, why haven't you come over these past few days? I still wanted to spar with you."

"Uh, I had some things to do, so I haven't been able to come over~"

"That's really a pity~"

A drop of cold sweat dripped down his forehead.

This amazoness girl was truly fierce.

Previously, at Loki Familia, she had said that fighting was the best way to learn, so she had a 'friendly spar' with him.

However, the result was a one-sided crushing, and Ethan experienced the treatment of being a 'punching bag'.

Although Tiona held back, it still hurt a lot.

Ethan wasn't afraid of pain, but he'd rather not suffer from this kind of one-sided beating.

And judging by her posture, she clearly wanted to fight with him.

Tiona's fighting style was straightforward and unrestrained; her punches and kicks were undoubtedly powerful.

Although she looked slender, her punches landed with great force.

"Swish—Swish—"

Ais was also looking Ethan up and down at this time.

The strange 'sword' from before had left a deep impression on her.

The Goliath's skin was known to be extremely tough, and ordinary weapons couldn't even scratch it, but his sword from before could easily pierce through its skin.

"Ais-san, what are you looking at?"

Lefiya couldn't help but ask as she watched Ais stare at Ethan.

"I'm looking for his weapon. Why isn't it there?"

"Uh..."

Hearing Ais' words, Lefiya didn't know how to answer.

Whether he carried his weapon or not didn't seem to have anything to do with her, so why was she so concerned?

"Hmm?"

However, at this moment, Ethan keenly sensed a trace of malice.

And this malice wasn't far from him, but because they were surrounded by trees and bushes, he didn't know exactly where the other party was located.

Moreover, with Ais and the others here, it wasn't convenient for him to directly investigate.

Seeing the snow wolves beside him, Ethan suddenly had an idea.

With a thought, he controlled one of the snow wolves to quietly slip into the bushes.

Since there were eight snow wolves in total, if one was missing, it wouldn't be noticeable unless someone counted carefully.