Chapter 46 - Cursed Technique: Ratio Technique!

'Puff—'

'Slap—'

'Bang—'

Within the depths of the dungeon, a brutal spectacle of violence continuously unfolds.

Wielding a black sword, Ethan rampages through, slashing all monsters in his path without exception, leaving numerous magic stones uncollected on the ground.

"Ha~ha~, is this the effect of the 'Ratio Technique'? It's really powerful!"

Ethan's face is filled with excitement, although he is a bit weary from the high-intensity fighting.

However, the joy in his heart makes him even more restless.

After making such a 'promise' with Freya, Ethan decided to use up all his diamonds, though not yet reaching 100; he couldn't wait any longer.

And he finally realized that he couldn't accumulate 100 diamonds on the last day to make a ten-consecutive draw.

So, he thought, since it's all single draws anyway, why not give it a try? Maybe a miracle might bless him.

With this thought, Ethan made a draw and actually hit the jackpot.

[Cursed Technique: Ratio Technique]

From the "Jujutsu Kaisen" series, the adult Nanami Kento's Cursed Technique, with a straightforward effect.

No matter who the opponent is, this Cursed Technique can divide his target with ten lines and forcibly create a weak spot at the ratio point of seven to three.

Hitting the 'weak point' triggers a 'critical hit'.

Even opponents stronger than the user can be significantly damaged, targeting any part of the body, and is equally effective against non-living objects.

Even against a special-grade cursed spirit in battle, Nanami Kento can use his Cursed Technique to easily sever its arms and legs.

"Phew, let's take a break!"

Having acquired such a powerful Cursed Technique, Ethan was so excited that he rushed all the way here.

Only now, having released it continuously for a while, he somewhat resembles the protagonist Bell Cranel in the original story, who, too excited about obtaining magic, forgets about the consumption of mental energy and ends up fainting due to mind zero in the dungeon.

'Pitter-patter—'

Opening the 'Imaginary Space', a large number of magic stones fall out.

Ethan skillfully absorbs the magic energy from these magic stones, feeling exhilarated; it's an awesome feeling.

'Tap—tap—'

"Hmm? It's you~"

At this moment, a voice comes from afar, and Ethan instinctively looks over.

Then he sees a familiar figure, with brown skin, wearing the Far East's distinctive bright red hakama pants, covering down to the calves, and a continental-style battle garment covering her ample chest.

Over that, she wears arm guards and shoulder pads. Inserted at her waist, she carries a katana in a black scabbard.

"Tsubaki-san~"

Seeing her, Ethan greets with a sincere smile.

He will never forget the kindness she showed by stepping in to help before.