Chapter 80: Negotiating Business with Tsubaki!

"Space ring?"

In the forging workshop, Tsubaki was utterly bewildered as she looked at the ring in front of her.

In Orario, although there have been some geniuses who awakened 'space-related skills' or 'space-related magic' over the centuries, space rings were unheard of.

"Yes, this ring contains a space of 15cm x 15cm x 15cm. You can try it out."

Saying this, Ethan handed over the ring, and while Tsubaki was full of doubts, she still wore it skeptically.

A few seconds later, Tsubaki's gaze shifted to Ethan.

Although she didn't say anything, her face was filled with skepticism, as if she was just about to ask him, 'Where is the space?'

"Inject your magic power into the ring, and you will feel it. Not too much, just a little magic is enough."

"I'll trust you one more time~"

Then she focused back on the ring, carefully infusing it with magic power.

In an instant, Tsubaki 'saw' a virtual space.

It was an amazing feeling; there was actually a space hidden in this small ring, which was truly miraculous.

"It's really true!"

Tsubaki was very shocked.

As a blacksmith, especially one who could forge magic swords, this was the first time she had encountered such a miraculous item.

Seeing the half-dwarf's surprised expression, Ethan also smiled.

He knew that Tsubaki had discovered the effect of the ring.

"How did you do it?"

She asked instinctively, expressing the doubt in her heart, but then she immediately regretted it, as these kinds of secrets were usually trade secrets.

"I awakened a 'space-related' skill, and just after leveling up, I gained the 'mystery' development ability. After a few days of research, I managed to successfully create it."

"Wait, you leveled up?"

"Just a few days ago."

"You've only been an adventurer for a short time, and you've already ranked up?"

"Well, it took me about a month or so."

"You really are a monster—"

Looking at Ethan, Tsubaki didn't know what else to say.

In terms of strength, he was able to combat a monster party on the 17th floor by himself at Lv1, and he possessed powerful skills.

Now, he even had 'creation-related' talents; the boy was indeed a monster.

Most importantly, he was only Lv2 now, having just leveled up.

"What exactly are you planning to do with this thing, why did you find me?"

Removing the ring from her hand, though she found it fascinating, it was after all Ethan's item.

"Tsubaki-san, I'd like to ask you to appraise these space rings for me. I don't know anything about their expected price, of course. If it's convenient, I'd also like to ask for your help to sell them."

"You really have a good plan, wanting to use the name of 'Hephaestus Familia'."

"It's a win-win situation. With space rings, the reputation of Hephaestus Familia could be further enhanced, right?"