Chapter 7: Moving In!

In the end, under Freya's peculiar bad taste, Ethan provided the other party with a massage, primarily focusing on her feet.

Before crossing over, Ethan had learned some massage techniques, mainly because his mother had health issues.

Having done a lot of heavy and tiring work in her early years, various health problems surfaced as she aged.

As for Ethan, as the one being taken care of by the goddess, serving the goddess was naturally his duty.

Regarding whether or not to serve her in bed, Freya laughed it off.

She was only curious about Ethan, which is why she 'took him in.'

As for making out and when to have an intimate relationship, it depended on her mood.

In response to such an answer, Ethan expressed, "Since you're the one paying, you're the boss, and you're the wisest; what you say goes."

"It feels good; from now on, you are my 'personal masseur.'"

"Mm~"

Regarding Freya, even though her reputation in forums and online communities before transmigration was not great, often being labeled as a 'slut,' later volumes reveal that the Freya appearing in public was actually an incarnation of Syr/Horn's skill.

The real goddess of beauty was the cheerful and mischievous Syr, so Freya wasn't as 'promiscuous,' but many people still doubted this explanation.

(PS: I haven't read the light novel, so someone please explain this in the paragraph comment.)

Now, Ethan has truly arrived in this world and is in contact with the goddess of beauty, Freya.

Ethan expressed that he didn't know if the other party was a 'bicycle,' but as a beauty goddess, Freya's feet were exquisite, with no excess flesh, making people obsessed with its beauty.

As a hidden pervert, if Freya wanted to have an intimate relationship with him, he would definitely not refuse.

After all, while massaging, especially when focusing on her feet, Ethan felt that life was complete, and if he could have a more intimate experience, he couldn't help but get excited at the thought.

"Oh, by the way, where are you staying?"

"At a hotel in Daedalus Street~"

"Hmm?"

Upon hearing Ethan's words, Freya slightly furrowed her brow.

Daedalus Street, that's Orario's slum area, where most of the poor and weak adventurers reside.

It's a place filled with a mix of different types of people, chaos, and danger.

It can be said that Daedalus Street is Orario's slum area, and as the 'pet' she has adopted, how can Ethan live in such a shabby place?

If others were to know this, she couldn't afford to lose face.

Thinking about this, Freya made a decision.

"How about this, from now on, you will live here. I'll have Ottar clean up the room next door, and you can move in."

"Huh?"

Ethan was suddenly dumbfounded.

Where is this? It's the upper level of the Tower of Babel, the residence of gods.

Moreover, this is the top of the Tower of Babel, belonging to a VIP area.

Living in such a place, does this 'soft rice' taste that good?