Chapter 89: The Ikelos Familia!

Ethan scanned his surroundings, finally relaxing when he no longer sensed any 'malice'.

'Click—'

Just as Ethan was about to dispose of the bald man's body, a spherical object fell out of his clothes.

It had a strange pattern on it, like some kind of totem or rune.

The outer ring was a golden pattern, and the center was a bright red 'eye' pattern.

Looking at this thing, Ethan's pupils shrank.

"A key to the artificial underground labyrinth?"

In the story of "DanMachi", the "Xenos" arc brought up many issues, including the 'darkness' hidden in Orario's shadows.

Looking at the bald man's corpse again, his mood sank slightly.

He directly tore the clothes on the man's back.

There was no sign of Falna on his back, so it should have been sealed.

This was natural, as a member of Evilus, the bald man naturally needed to hide information about his Familia.

After all, Falna was like a person's [Identity Panel], everything about an adventurer was exposed on it.

Even if one did not know how to read 'Hieroglyphs', the Falna given by different gods were obviously different.

'Swoosh—'

Ethan waved his hand, and a crack appeared in the nearby space, linking to the Imaginary Space. He then threw the bald man's corpse into it.

Then, he turned and returned to the place where the other three guys were.

He ignored the two who were already dead and walked straight towards the unlucky guy whose legs were cut off by him.

"You, don't come over..."

Having lost his legs, the guy could only wail and struggle in pain, unable to do anything else.

Ethan had killed everyone in their group else with ease, which had already scared him out of his wits.

His eyes were filled with terror as he looked at the approaching boy.

"Which Familia are you from?"

"Don't come near me, or I'll kill you."

Although his heart was filled with fear, he still gripped his weapon tightly, as it was his last resort.

'Pfft—'

"Ah!!!"

However, Ethan didn't have that much patience.

With another sword strike, he directly cut off the man's arm holding the weapon.

First his legs, then an arm, the pain was almost unbearable for a weak-hearted guy like him.

"I won't ask a third time, are you from the Ikelos Familia?"

"Yes~ Yes!!!"

In the man's eyes, Ethan was no different from a demon, and he was afraid that his last remaining hand would be cut off if he failed to answer.

"Why did you want to attack me?"

The second question followed, and Ethan's eyes flickered slightly.

"Someone commissioned us to bring you and that fox-eared girl back."

Under extreme fear, the man didn't dare to deceive the boy and directly told Ethan everything he knew.

"Who commissioned you?"