Chapter 58 - Sacrificing Freya's One Thousand Years of Lifespan!

At the top of the Tower of Babel, Freya sat on her seat, her eyes burning as she stared at Ethan.

She was just curious as to why Ethan seemed like an unlucky star no matter where he went.

He always managed to find trouble.

In the dungeon, he encountered various 'special events'.

Previously in Orario, he was robbed on the roadside.

This time, he even clashed with Apollo.

It was simply as if the God of Misfortune had possessed him.

"Tell me, how did you get involved with Apollo this time?"

"Freya-sama, what do you mean I was 'getting involved'? I was simply eating when this guy approached and demanded I meet his 'God'. I refused, and the other party tried to drag me. I only acted in self-defense."

"Alright, you're ruthless enough to break off an arm of Apollo Familia's Captain in one move."

"Humph, if it wasn't in public, I would have killed him long ago."

Ethan's belief was that only a 'dead' enemy was a good enemy.

Especially, in a city encouraging the survival of the fittest, aren't two deaths commonplace? Besides, ambition and hidden dangers lurk everywhere in a place like this.

Therefore, in order to prevent the other party from causing trouble in the future, it was the best choice to nip it in the bud now.

"Humph, your tone is not small. No matter what, the other party is also a Lv3 adventurer. If the two of you really fought, you basically have no chance of winning."

Although Ethan's strength had increased rapidly, there was still a huge gap between Lv1 and Lv3.

However, Ethan did not agree with Freya's evaluation.

He was a transmigrator, possessing a 'system'.

After drawing cards again and again, his strength had also become stronger and stronger.

The strength defined by the level of Falna was not applicable to Ethan.

Let's not talk about anything else.

Just "All the Evil of the World" that was dormant deep within Ethan's soul, if he really encountered a life-threatening danger, it would definitely riot.

At that time, let alone a Lv3 adventurer, even Lv4 or Lv5 adventurers might not be of any use.

In addition, he obtained so many rewards after drawing cards, especially in the card pool of "Jujutsu Kaisen".

The two Cursed Techniques and a "1st Grade Jujutsu Sorcerer's Cursed Energy" had greatly improved him.

In particular, that bit of cursed energy had greatly increased Ethan's total amount of magic reserve after merging with his magic power.

"It just so happens that I have time now to update your Falna. I'm quite curious about how much you have grown."

"Okay~"

Ethan did not refuse. In fact, he was quite curious as well.

He smoothly removed his shirt, revealing a physique with balanced proportions, a tapered waist, and sculpted obliques.

Even though Freya had seen it many times, she still paused for a few seconds.

Then, as a drop of divine blood fell, a white light flashed on Ethan's back.